Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Playing Alone?  (Read 5428 times)

Christine

• View Profile
Playing Alone?
« on: December 23, 2014, 02:32:19 AM »
In my dream I see a little girl.  She is shuffled into a room by herself.  On a table in front of her is a solid black block (like an alphabet block), gold jax and a red ball.  I feel really sad when I think about this image.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Playing Alone?
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2014, 08:58:57 AM »
Chris - It feels like a replay of a childhood feeling - shuffled into a room by herself. Can you identify with it?

But growing up in a different culture/language I do not know what jax means. The urban dictionary didn’t help either.

Tony ??  :)

Christine

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2014, 11:45:03 PM »
Yes I definitely identify with the feeling and have been feeling that way lately.  Maybe somehow I can embrace it instead of feeling bad about it.

I hope you have a Merry Christmas day!

Love,

Christine

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2014, 10:48:11 AM »
Thank you for your continuation with us here.

I am a bit late to say Merry Christmas - but I send all I am capable of for 2015.

Sorry, I am not too good at wrapping things.  :)

Tony

Christine

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2014, 08:40:03 PM »
I remembered that the black block is something that, in a dream, was left in my vagina after I was raped by a giant red locust or daddy long legs.  It was wrapped in red Christmas paper.  I heard in the dream "Yeah he left something in you alright."

After the above dream I did not know what the present was, as it was wrapped.  Your comment "I am not a good wrapper," even though I did not know what you meant, brought this to mind. 

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2014, 10:01:23 AM »
Chris - My comment about wrapping was that I often do not present things all wrapped tidily in nice words.

Your black block wrapped in Christmas paper is another contradiction. It is black meaning something unknown has been left in you connected with your sexual feelings. It is a thing that has negative feelings and yet is also a gift - if you unwrap it.

Tony