Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dream interpretation  (Read 5975 times)

recovery

• View Profile
Dream interpretation
« on: December 27, 2014, 04:48:17 PM »
Tony… I had a disturbing dream regarding my former hairdresser. I dream’t I was in his home for some reason and he was rubbing him self against my rear end fully clothed until he ejaculated. I excused my self, and used the rest room to wash off the the contents on my pants. The hairdresser informed me, he had company coming over and for me to leave. As I was there his company started to arrive. I believe all woman. They were drinking and socializing. I remember one person going to the piano, and singing a song , I knew but I am unable to remember the song.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 12:54:03 PM by Tony Crisp »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Dream interpertation
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2014, 11:05:40 AM »
Recovery - I sense you are allowing yourself to know or feel more of yourself. So it is not unusual to dream such sexual dreams. I think that at some point the hairdresser must have suggested by word or action subtly that he finds you interesting - or that you had such feelings. If so your dream shows that you allowed yourself to experience it in a way that you could stand - not the full sexual experience. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/autonomous-complex/

It is a phase we go through as we meet ourselves more fully and so grow as you obviously are. The sexual side of us is of primal importance.

Tony
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 08:15:05 AM by Tony Crisp »

recovery

• View Profile
Re: Dream interpretation
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2015, 09:04:39 PM »
Thank you, for the feedback,. Tony. Happy New Year!!!

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2015, 08:50:56 AM »

SAT - CHIT - ANANDA

A great song, meaning in my awful translation - All the time we are conscious for awareness is fundamental. And in that state we exist and know our being. That beingness is eternally blissful.

Of course I am singing from the core - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/core/

Tony

sillymarie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2015, 10:02:15 AM »
Hi Tony my name is Marie  lately I had a dream that I had a cut with old scabs on my left hand I was in class I walked out and a old man grabbed my hand and coughed up blood and it was like a saliva light blood on my hand. then several days before that, I dreamed of a city with lights cause the year was current it was night the city  had lights it looked like San Diego and the whole city collapsed like a big sinkhole and then salt water ocean came all around it. then after that I was flying in my dream and a black shadow and telling me about try to hoover and cover me and I was trying to fight it off me. and I keep hearing in my dreams that someone named kelonoo or kelonaw keeps calling me me mah. and something about the universal evolution. This is all weird to me can you help me.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2015, 10:24:29 AM »
Marie - Your left hand if you are right handed suggests an old injury/feeling you experienced some time in class - a learning experience. But the dream goes on to deal with fears of getting old and being ill - the thoughts/feelings of death. That is probably what the old man represents.

The sink hole and black shadow was another feeling about ‘the end’ of the world you know. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/end-of-world/

You tried to deal with those feelings by flying, a common escape feeling. But the main thing in your dream is about the message universal evolution. That is what your dream images and sink hole was all leading up to - the power and urge to grow that is universal and is about massive evolution and change. You, and most people, are probably not aware of it, but you already have gone through unbelievable evolutionary changes, but out education and beliefs have covered it up. For example it is now known that in the womb we start off at the very primitive level of cellular production. Then our forming body goes through a fish stage and has gills. Slowly it moves toward an air breathing body. And all these evolutionary changes leave their mark, for we have at least four levels of brain – the spinal – the reptilian – the mammalian and then the human. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/evolution/

That is what your dream is pointing to -  a strange and wonderful change.

Tony