Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Eagle  (Read 3991 times)

ccs

• View Profile
Eagle
« on: December 30, 2014, 04:19:36 AM »
Hello,

So I had a dream four nights ago that there was a bald eagle flying over me.  It was big and beautiful and swooping in and out of the clouds.  I told the person next to me and we both watched.  It was wonderful and very vivid.  The very next day I saw a bald Eagle for the first time ever!  I could not believe it. 

Three days later I dream of a bald eagle again.  This time it was flying over me again and I told the person next to me "there it is again".  Then the eagle came down and perched next to me and said "I've come to you so you wont be afraid of me".  It said this but it's its mouth did not move.  Then it took off again and I wanted to get a picture but didn't have my phone in my pocket and he was gone before I could get it. 

I then found your site and was reading it when I suddenly looked at the clock, it was 11:11.  I see this number all the time.  Now mixed with the eagle.  What could it mean?  Thoughts??

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Eagle
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2014, 11:15:32 AM »
CCS - The eagle is easy to understand if you place yourself in its position. Look through its eyes and you will realise that its view is so different to that which you usually see. All you can see is your immediate surroundings, but your eagle can see what it happening for miles around and how things relate to your activities. In a sense it can see your future, for it can see people and events heading your way.

So it is a form of super-consciousness that we all have but many are frightened of. That is why it is sometimes hidden in clouds and came to tell you not to be afraid of it. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/what-we-need-to-remember-about-us-3/#Reaction

It didn’t use words because in dreams you are in the super-conscious and there is no need to use our mouth to communicate.

Eleven is a strange number, it comes after the creative process of nine has started again, but now it is on a higher level of the spiral that numbers are, so is the start of something new.

Your dream is about the start of a new awareness that is your potential, your intuition. See http://dreamhawk.com/inner-life/using-your-intuition-1/

Tony
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 09:10:34 AM by Tony Crisp »

ccs

• View Profile
Re: Eagle
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2014, 01:51:02 PM »
Interesting. I will try to be more aware. Thank you for sharing your knowledge  with me and the world!