Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dream Journaller  (Read 4634 times)

miemoo

• View Profile
Dream Journaller
« on: January 01, 2015, 12:38:46 AM »
Hi Dreamers :)
I've had a lifelong fascination with exploring my dreams when my Nanna gave me a dream diary at 14 and encouraged me to write down all of my dreams, she herself was attending a Jungian dream analyst at the time (which was pretty out there when you consider her background). I see dreams as precious gifts from my soul/psyche and I allow them to guide me through my experience in this world. Dreams help me tap into and honour what I feel deeply - something that I find harder to do in waking life. Even if I don't feel that I've fully understood my dream I find it very therapeutic to journal my dreams, the process of writing it down draws out a lot of detail about each dream and I love to get it all on paper while it is still alive. I've often thought that dreams are such an untapped resource in society, I feel like I've craved a mentor or a community that is well versed in dream symbolism and archetypes to guide me deeper into my dreams. I guess that is where the internet comes in, I'm grateful for this forum and look forward to reading your dreams and journalling my own dreams x

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Dream Journaller
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2015, 09:08:00 AM »
Miemoo- It is good to meet you in this way and sharing dreams is such a wonderful thing to do.

If anyone would like to start an online dream group it might develop strength. I would suggest reading http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/peer-dream-group/ first as it is the best I have experienced and needs no psychological background.

Meanwhile I like the way you describe your dream journeys, as explorations.

Tony