Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: daughter and father have same dream  (Read 4891 times)

workaholicmonkey

• View Profile
daughter and father have same dream
« on: January 11, 2015, 02:29:22 PM »
Last night I had a dream that I was standing in the kitchen and over heard talking in my daughters room. I walked into the room and a dark figure was holding my one year old and talking to her. I confronted the figure and it was like I had heard him before. I said "so your the one" and he replied with a simple and confident yes as if he was allowed in my home.  At this point I became enraged and ran at him then tackled him through the window. I had been tossing and turning in my sleep and talking to myself. At thus point my wife woke me up and I was in a complete panic.  About a minute later my daughter woke UP screaming.  Leaving me to believe that we shared this occurance.  My wife went in to comfort her and she grabbed for her and begged to be held.  This is not normal for her.  I believe that there might be something lurking over my daughter and that my soul went in to protect her.

Thoughts please?

-Kris

jacquiemayotte

• View Profile
Re: daughter and father have same dream
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2015, 07:51:06 PM »
Hello Kris,
Hope you don't mind me sharing my views about your dream.

I feel your dream could have various meanings:
It could well be some form of warning about your one year old child ,  a deeper level of your inner self is picking up information . Because communication with  very young children favors very much non verbal level communication,  in the same way as animals do, I am not surprised  that your child woke up. A child can be in tune with  the energy going on ; especially your energy, because as a parent you have invisible connection with your child.He can pick up on your mood as well.

But the other meaning which to me seems  as relevant ,  deals with a part of your unconscious who is growing and has not yet reach language, basically  a part of yourself which is still very young and vulnerable; like a very young plant or child who is trying to grow and needs protection. It could be useful to try to be that year old child and let it expresses its need. And let that dark part figure expresses its needs too . The threat could well be the emotional content.....
(As for me I am French; so English is not my native language! I worked with Tony during many years; I work in Africa near Madagascar  )
Jacquie

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2015, 08:56:22 AM »
Kris - I have seen this before when there was a fear of illness - a dark shape was seen near a man. In his case it was a fear of sickness connected with his heart. Did you sense the dark figure was like death? This is what a fear of illness can cause.

Virtually everything we see in our dreams represent/symbolises something else. So it sounds as if it was a disturbing feeling or event you felt. Whatever it was you dealt with it. I doubt that it was an entity, but I am only guessing. But you can find out for yourself by using http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson

I think you may be able to use it well because you were deeply into the experience in the dream.

Tony

Irina

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2015, 11:36:15 PM »
Hello Kris,
My opinion about your dream is  it  seems to me  that  in reality  you recently started to developing the  quality which are connected with female energy maybe some of them or all of them . This quality  is of unconditional love, compassion, wisdom, beauty, gentleness, patience, accepting, forgiving, nurturing, welcoming, accessible, kind, intuitive and healing .
This female energy was  represented as your  daughter  in dream .

Th kitchen
To dream of a kitchen represents a preparation to notice yourself experiencing something. (http://www.dreambible.com/search.php?q=Kitchen+)
 The dark figure it is your own fear and distrust of self. So the dream show  you that you don't trust your self when you try to develop the qualities above.
because you was very afraid of something and as you know that is children are very sensitive , this explain why your  daughter woke up at night .

My personal advice to you is trust your self and fallow your intuition.This will help you conquer fear and help you to find a balance.

Sorry for my English:)