Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Transparent total solar eclipse  (Read 6333 times)

SadieMicah

• View Profile
Transparent total solar eclipse
« on: January 12, 2015, 01:48:41 AM »
All my life and almost every night i have very vivid dreams... To the point where I sometimes don't even feel like I've slept at all. I can have lots of dreams is one night and remember most of them. This one isn't the most bizarre dream however it really stood out to me, I can't seem to stop thinking about it since I woke up 2 days ago.....I dreamt I was living in the attic of a unknown house (although In my dream I did feel although this was my home). I was stood by the window speaking with my ex partner but in the dream we were together. All of a sudden this total solar eclipse occured right in front of our eyes and so close to us aswell, such a huge sun covered by a huge blue transparent moon… The room went pitch black and I watched as the moon left the sun and everything went light again. My partner left down some stairs uninterested in what amazing thing just happened. I then stood in this room on my own and seconds later realised I was pregnant, I turned transparent and could see a tiny baby nestled in my womb.. Everything was warm. Could you tell me what this means? I later found out that there is a total solar eclipse visable from where I live in the UK on the 20th of march this year xx

jacquiemayotte

• View Profile
Re: Transparent total solar eclipse
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2015, 04:11:39 PM »
Hello!
Hope you don't mind me giving your feedback in a very humble way. I feel this dream might want to underline and give  recognition to an ability you have inside yourself, but part of yourself doesn't want to acknowledge fully that (symbolized by ex partner) .It is to do with an ability  in exploring unseen ground , perhaps  having an ability to capture what other people don't see? I was told again in Mauritania and in Mayotte that some people are born with this innate ability;these people usually have a recognized place in these societies  but  our western cultures and education don't want to recognize this, and as a western person we repress that sometimes unconsciously .
To see why the  ex partner is not interested in this ability and to have an inner talk with him might be useful .Do you feel what I a m sharing make any sense ? please let me know....
Jacquie

SadieMicah

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2015, 01:17:38 AM »
Hey jacquie I presume you are talking about a spiritual/psychic ability within myself? my ex partner and myself only split very recently so I am very sure he was only in the dream because i havnt yet let go. I'm very greatful fofor your reply... Please could you be a little clearer for me on what you saying :) thankyou xxx

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2015, 11:14:04 AM »
Sadie - Hello, and thank you for posting such an interesting dream.

Your house attic you were in was you house - but not a house you have lived in externally. It is your house you have unconsciously created inside you in your inner world. See http://dreamhawk.com/inner-life/inner-world/

The attic is at the very top of your house - your body is often seen as your dream house - and that give you because in your dream house/body/self you have a much wider view of the world than your physical senses allow. Partly because our eye only allow us to see 1% of visible light, and our ears only allow us to hear 1% of audible sound, so in our body we are almost blind and deaf. Fortunately our dream/inner being has a much more extensive view. See - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/quantum-physics/

Again your ex in the dream has nothing to do with you external ex. Remember that because you were together for a while there is no way you can ‘have nothing to do’ with someone you have been intimately involved with. It doesn’t work like that. Most people are often totally unaware of the massive experience they take in during a relationship and how it interacts with them when we love someone. In other words the memories and experience we gather unconsciously change us and are not lost. It is part of you and is symbolised in dreams as a person or event.

This lea you, in the attic, to experience an eclipse. The end of an eclipse signifies a new beginning. It can suggest an end to a period of darkness within or depression. A start of an eclipse might suggest you are feeling a decline of your mood, or a period of deepening inner experience. It suggest that your relationship with your ex was leading you into the dark, and because he could not understand the huge changes going on within you was got rid of in your dream and presumably in your life.

Then the most wonderful thing happened, with you new abilities to see you saw the baby in your creative womb. Being a woman it is your nature and your potential to have a baby and give birth. You developed in this way because you are a creature of evolution. If you deny that part of you – the urge to procreate - you kill your power of creation. A dream baby can represent a new phase of life; a new idea; new activity - as when we say someone has a new baby, meaning a new project or business. This ‘baby’ might be part of you that did not have a chance to be ‘born’ or express before. Or it may be things learned in a rich life that you could not put into practice because of circumstances. The baby in this aspect is the ‘you’ that could have been if you had been free from problems and past hurts.

So care for this wonderful part of you that is an expression already of you new ability to sense the world.

Tony
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 10:03:36 AM by Tony Crisp »

SadieMicah

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2015, 11:53:19 AM »
Thankyou so much Tony, hearing this has made a lot of sense, i really appreciate it :) thankyou xxxx