Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: a giraffe and excavating the frontyard  (Read 4547 times)

annathedreamer

a giraffe and excavating the frontyard
« on: October 13, 2013, 10:07:46 AM »

Hi Tony  :)

What I remember from the first dream is that I am happy to see the Giraffe again. He or she bows her head, so I can touch it and hug it.

What I remember from the second dream:
I am with someone in the frontyard and show him or her the part I have excavated. It now is a rather deep, very clear water with different kind of brown rocks in it, which all reach to the just underneath the surface of the water.
I can see all the way through the water to the sand on the bottom.

I tell the "someone" that we cannot stand on the rest of the garden anymore, for there is only a thin, moving surface left.
While stepping on that part of the garden, we fall through the surface.
The rest of my dreamthoughts happen really fast, first I think that I will never get out, with all the rocks being there as well, reaching to the surface, then I realise that it is only a dream and that in this part of the garden there will be water too.

Then, while waking up, I see alot of airbubbles in the water, coming through little holes in the sand on the bottom.

Then I fully wake up, and without understanding everything from this dream yet, I do know that i like it.

Anna

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: a giraffe and excavating the frontyard
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2013, 07:43:08 AM »
Anna – You have obviously been digging into yourself - a common thing to see when you start looking at your dreams. What you have uncovered is a pool of clear water, which means a way of going into the different levels of you. Mostly people think they are only what they known from waking consciousness. But in fact they are very deep with various levels of awareness or experience. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/levels-of-awareness-in-waking-and-dreaming/ and - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/what-we-need-to-remember-about-us-3/#DualBeing 

Then you fall through into the next level, still in symbols though, and because you are worried about being there you want to get out. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/questions-2/#Summing

Tony

- anna -

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2015, 12:53:56 PM »
What I remember from the first dream is that I am happy to see the Giraffe again. He or she bows her head, so I can touch it and hug it.

Tony - I now understand what the Giraffe dream means:

Hexagram Eleven/Line Four:
Instead of stretching to grasp
the wealth that may rise out of reach,
he stoops to help his companions
climb to his level.
They expect his resentment
but receive only his faith and love;
they no longer fear his power.

Anna :-)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2015, 08:47:03 AM »
Anna - I do not know the translation of the I Ching you quote, but I suppose it is this in different language: “A time of great harmony when the highest and the lowest meet and unite. The spirit and the body of heaven and earth embrace each other. Only good can be born of their union for the womb of creation bears a child.”

But I like the translation you quote because it says so much about your giraffe.

Tony