Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: looking for an answer  (Read 4549 times)

kory.scott

• View Profile
looking for an answer
« on: January 17, 2015, 06:04:29 AM »
I recently had a dream that left me feeling very uncomforatble the rest of the day. I was in this house and i got the feeling this house was haunted i felt someone watching me i felt something or someone was angry with me touching their stuff. I explored the basement and found a hidden stairway that led to an attic. Nobody knew this place exsisted. I avoided going up there for a while but when i finally went i discovered it was a fully furnished old apartment. A bunch of people including myself started searching through the attic i went through drawers in the bedroom. I remember this hole on the floor covered by a carpet i kept stepping on and forgetting about. All i remember finding was a bunch of pink cheques or reciepts or something with my sigbature on them and that over whelming feeling of upsetting what ever haunted or owned all this stuff we wer touching and moving
…..what could it mean?
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 06:58:07 AM by kory.scott »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: looking for an answer
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2015, 09:49:32 AM »
Kory - A very unusual dream, and I can only give you helpful leads. You see dreams come from the process of life within us, and the life within us is ancient and existed before words, so you may only get hints from words.

The haunting suggests that something or someone existed before you, yet you found that the signatures were all yours. So you may not previously believed that older lives than yours are influencing your present life, but please see http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/the-conjuring-trick/ and http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/reincarnation-and-dreams/#ReinProof

To explain the symbolism of your dream further you entered the basement which in dreams is like going underground below the surface where ordinary life takes place - the unconscious, the place of sleep and dreams, which is another dimension of experience than waking life. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/the-unconscious/

In the basement your field of awareness as described above in the unconscious is enormous. From that you realise there is a stairway to a place you had never been before - the attic. There, in that even vaster view you find traces of a previous dwelling and dweller. This is sometimes called the superconscious, but is a factor in what is usually unconscious to us. There you met an influence that I believe felt like a different being, but was an influence entering this life. Why it had such a strong influence I don’t know, although if you read the conjuring trick you will see how.

But there is a big clue in your dream, the hole hidden under the carpet. In dreams it suggests things about the way we have lived that we do not wish to acknowledge. Things we have pushed out of sight without dealing with the mess. A hidden place within us.

But the hole indicates there is a room, a ‘past dwelling place’. In other words old ways of life or even past lives. It is worth exploring the hole by using http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson

Good luck, for if you managed to use the technique well you will begin to understand the mystery of life.

Tony

kory.scott

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2015, 01:17:47 AM »
Tony- thank you so much! There is one other thing i remember from the dream. While i was going through the drawers i was interrupted by the other people in the attic. While they were talking to me i remeber trying to hide this jewelery box behind my back. I wanted to look through it myself, alone. But i never ended up opening it...

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2015, 09:29:47 AM »
Kory - The Jewels are things, qualities that survive time and death, and can be passed on generation after generation. They are the precious things you can inherit. So please take time to open the box.

Tony