Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Buying clothes for deceased husband  (Read 3787 times)

Jynxus

• View Profile
Buying clothes for deceased husband
« on: January 23, 2015, 04:31:56 AM »
A new dream (I have many that recur) last night, I dreamed my husband (he has been deceased for 8 years) bought himself a new pair of jeans and he paid $100.00 for them. He also bought new dress pants for $39.00 and a new dress shirt. My husband never spent more than $40.00 on jeans. In the dream, I told him we needed to get new school clothes for our sons. Both my sons are grown up and have been living on their own for many years.

I do dream about my husband often, but he seldom interacts with me. He died at age 57 from a massive stroke.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Buying clothes for deceased husband
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2015, 08:43:12 AM »
Jynxus - I think this is one of those dreams that is about your inner husband. You have taken in millions of bit of memory, lessons learnt, life experiences along with all the feelings or problems met by loving and living with someone and they are what makes you the person you are. The memories and experience we gather unconsciously change us and are not lost. It is part of you and is symbolised in dreams as your husband.

The theme of the dream seems to be about appearances and being seen as right for schooling by younger and outgoing parts of you. We all carry all ages and all sexes within us and we access them in our dreams. So I am guessing that you have invested a lot of yourself in keeping your home and self looking good, and also keeping your mind active and learning. That is your young boys. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson - http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/questions-2/#Summing

Tony

Irina

Re: Buying clothes for deceased husband
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2015, 07:53:38 PM »

Hello Jynxus

In the modern world, people seem to be obsessed about money—so many good, spiritual people often just want to ignore it.  Earn just the minimum to survive, and spend little.  But money is neither good nor bad in itself—it is a neutral instrument for measuring exchange based on a community agreement.  It has the values we give to it through our attitudes and use of it.

On a deeper, metaphysical level money is actually concretized energy or what the Ageless Wisdom calls “prana” or life force.  If Spirit is matter at its highest vibration and matter is Spirit at its lowest vibration--then money is actually Spirit vibrating at a slower frequency.  Money can be seen as both a particle (a coin or bill) and a wave (a flow of financial energy).  Seen as a particle, money can create attachment—either desire or fear of lack.  Seen as a wave, money is a stream of flowing energy, circulating widely. When it’s freely given, more can be received from the abundant supply of the Universe.  This is the Divine Circulatory Flow.

Money is an energy that communicates between all things material and facilitates human relationships.  It’s a way to examine how well we’re applying our values—such as fairness and honesty-- in all our transactions.

In ancient times, among the pagans, the idea of money and worship were embraced. Romans worshiped their goddess for the sake of money. The money flowed out from her temple and often had her likeness on the coins. They never gave it a second thought.

For almost a thousand years it was clear to the Romans and their subjects throughout the known world, Juno Moneta was all about the money.

As the Juno Moneta (she who warns) she guarded over the finances of the empire and had a temple on the Arx (one of two Capitoline hills), close to the Royal Mint. She was also worshipped in many other cities, where temples were built in her honor.