Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Mother/Girlfriend dream  (Read 4785 times)

Mernel

• View Profile
Mother/Girlfriend dream
« on: January 27, 2015, 12:25:56 AM »
Hello here is my dream. Please note sentences in brackets relates to my real life. I dreamt I had decided to cheat on my girlfriend with a girl I used to date before my girlfriend and I became an item. (its important to add that at the time I was seeing this girl I was also dating my now girlfriend)
I had decided to cheat on my girlfriend and bring my ex back on the scene. We were in a holiday resort. (I live on 1 the Spanish islands) I was with my girlfriend in bed, all the room was white I think I had had or was about to have sex with my girlfriend but she was no longer my girlfriend but my mother. (my girlfriend Slightly reminds me of my mother) she kept changing between my mother and my girlfriend. I think we had sex. Then I remember noticing that everything in the room was white. As I got out of bed, preparing to go and see the other girl, the white quilt came of the bed with me. I noted that it did not make the room look untidy and that somehow this reflected in the decision I had made. I felt good and relaxed knowing that I was embarking on this more sexually adventurous lifestyle. Previously I had worried that I wouldn't have the energy to satisfy 2 women And the stress of it would get to me. But after having sex with my girlfriend it was as if I had already started cheating on her. I noticed that my girlfriend seemed more relaxed and at ease with me since I had made my decision. She didn't know I had decided to cheat on her. I looked out of the window thinking of the the logistics how to avoid my girlfriend seeing the other girl etc. And i saw that I was in a flat of some kind in a hotel/apartment complex (which is very near the sea on the island where I live.) Thanks!!

Mernel

• View Profile
Re: Mother/Girlfriend dream
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 12:30:31 AM »
P.s it was a flat on the ground floor.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Mother/Girlfriend dream
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2015, 08:26:48 AM »
Mernel - Our sex drive, or love as we often call it, starts at our mother’s breast or at the end of a bottle. That is true of females as well. All of our basic drives start there and become set into habits unless we take time to review and alter them, or they are altered by experience. That is why, what many people call falling in love, is actually falling into childlike dependency and attitudes. See http://dreamhawk.com/relationship-sex/beware-of-love/ and  http://dreamhawk.com/relationship-sex/learning-to-love/

So your dream of making love to mother/girl friend is an excellent example of that. You also have, what I also had and many men have, the two tit sort of love. So you need another woman because one is not enough. But obviously you are just dreaming it and so you have plenty of room to do what you wish.  People are very confused about the difference between their waking life and their dream life. They believe that what they dream is the same as what they meet in waking life. Most of us interiorise our morals or beliefs into our dream life. In other words we take as a truth that what is important outwardly is as important inwardly. In other words you are as upset by a dream as if it had actually happened in waking life. Such mistakes make us feel things that are ridiculous. This happens with the morals we live with, by and may be necessary in waking life, we try to make them fit to our much bigger and freer dream/inner life and that causes conflict because the two worlds are completely different. So in dreams about sex we do not have to live by the same small moral world often necessary  in waking life. In dreams we experiment emotionally and sexually, so dreams often stand in place of actual experience. In doing so we expand our mental and emotional life without any danger or consequences. Through dreams we may experiment with new experience or practice things we have not yet done externally.

Tony