Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dream of someone who has passed from this earth 10 years ago!!!!  (Read 3655 times)

Naz081

• View Profile
If someone could give me some insight on a dream I had, I would truly appreciate it. I had known someone in real life in high school, he since has passed away in 2005. I want to make this known, when he was still alive I barely knew him. But for 10 years now he has been in my dreams on and off for 10 years. In most dreams he is either next to me, or watching me from a far. He never says a word, but always has a sweet smile on his face. In the last dream I had last week he was walking past me and had duct tape on his mouth, with a black round circle in the middle of it. This is the first time I have ever seen him like this. Can someone help me figure this out?

Irina

Re: Dream of someone who has passed from this earth 10 years ago!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 12:20:10 AM »
Hello Naz081

You  need to draw on your old associations with  "....someone in real life in high school...."  to gain insight in some current relationship. It represents a past lesson that you have learned and is applicable in some aspect of your waking life now.
You are  incapable of separating your objectives from your feelings and not able to control the situation,Inability to express something, or a decision not to express something you hold inside.

See Mouth http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/mouth/

Pay special attention to your repetitive thoughts and ideas as they are revealing the answers and are giving you intuitive guidance in regards to the next steps to take.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Dream of someone who has passed from this earth 10 years ago!!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2015, 09:40:38 AM »
Naz081 - We collect so much from people even those we barely know, and dreams make use of everything. “Nearly always when people dream about someone they know or a strange new person they automatically believe the dream is about that person. But when we think of our friend or partner our thoughts are not them – just our thoughts and feelings about them. In the world of dreams our most intimate fears and longings are given an exterior life of their own in the form of the people, objects and places of our dream.”

It sounds as if you are using the image of your little known friend in a way to try to give you a message that is difficult for you to receive. The duct tape and the circle emphasises that and shows the beginnings of hearing what has taken you so long to be ready to hear. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/practical-techniques-for-understanding-your-dreams/#TalkingAs

Tony