Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: School dream  (Read 41127 times)

trevoprovod

• Ur mind stops from nine of my divine SHOTS !
    • View Profile
School dream
« on: January 28, 2015, 09:13:24 AM »
Playing football in the playground of the school. go to school and I want some old woman with a bottle of water because I am thirsty.

At school I am. Walking in the hallway and there is a hole that I skipped but slipped and fall downstairs . In the fall , however, manage to catch here and there and finally himself went down to the bottom floor . I have not fallen suddenly and managed to hold on and go down alone .

In the school see the woman that I love but turn and undress because I was ashamed .

Irina

Re: School dream
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2015, 12:27:36 AM »
Hello trevoprovod
Some of your project that you have recently abandoned must be completed as soon as possible.
Old woman are a positive omen. you need paying more attention to your feelings and emotions. These dreams often represent repressed feelings and the desire to seek your inner voice.
You have an unmet need. There is an emotional void in your life. Or you may be seeking for some inspiration, motivation or just an extra push.
The surface you are walking on at the moment is very slippery
Thus your naked dream may be telling you that you are trying to be something that you really are not. Or you are fearful of being ridiculed and disgraced. Such anxieties are elevated especially in situations where you are trying to impress others.

So ,you have nothing to be ashamed of who you are , just be your self and everything will be fine .

trevoprovod

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2015, 02:38:23 PM »
What does this mean ? I and a car with a man race . he turned sharply and continued down the road . I headed that way but I thought and went straight , but I saw the ram which chased me and I ran .
I saw people whom I love with a guy and had to engagement rings , but I do not seem to have anything between them...
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 02:56:35 PM by trevoprovod »

Irina

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2015, 04:10:11 PM »

Hello trevoprovod.

You are on the right path and is New Beginnings for you. 
 But  you don't need to run from " ram" he will show you the next step you need to do.

Great horned ram, filled with life force,
Teach me to a black sheep,
Going my own way, following my inner path,
Not walking in the rut made by the narrow-minded.
Help me to balance harmoniously in unstable places,
Keeping my freedom to be me.

New Beginnings
A Ram totem is a portent of changes and new beginnings.  Ram people are often stoic, sensitive and have great perseverance.  Curiosity and an active imagination are traits of the Ram totem. 

A Ram totem gives stimulation and energy to all mental faculties. 
This is an intellectual totem. 
Remember that the openings for new beginnings and opportunities can be mere toe-holes,
but if you act quickly, you will secure your spot. 
Ram is a moving totem and therefore opportunities must be grabbed quickly with no hesitation.

See also Ram http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/ram/

You were a witness to a situation in which
commitment or promise that hasn't been finalized and situation or relationship without having "sealed the deal" completely. Knowing what you want while you wait to make it permanent

So , use the power of "ram " ( see above) this will help you to "Seal the deal "

trevoprovod

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2015, 04:32:58 PM »
10x Irina :)))

Irina

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2015, 07:38:52 PM »
You are always welcome  :)

trevoprovod

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2015, 12:08:02 PM »
I'm back in school. From one room out wiper and spoke to me thing but remember from the mouth and wearing terrible smell...whats that ?

Irina

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2015, 02:51:58 PM »

Hello trevoprovod
A dream of being at school suggests that it you are unlikely to understand your progress in life, it is a wake up call to live to your full potential.
room represents different factors of your personality within the waking world.
unpleasant smell means sadness and relationship lacking joy.

You Need to Learn to Live a Super-Happy Life.

“Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.” ~Dalai Lama

trevoprovod

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2015, 10:01:40 PM »
U know of Astrology ? Pluto square Uranus. NNode in Capricorn,SNode in Cancer.
I have Aries-Libra cusps and that yod with Mercury,at the apex inconjuncts my Venus and Mars.
This yod is closely related to that love which I speak...
My Love is Carmic.

Irina

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2015, 03:17:22 PM »
Hello trevoprovod

It’s difficult to give you more info since you do not mention some of the vital details of your chart. My friend who knows astrology recommends you go to tarot.com they provide very informative and educational charts and readings. Learning how to help yourself through understanding yourself is key. Astrology is an important part of this, just like learning to understand your dreams, your psyche. It is interesting though that you mention that your NN is in Capricorn - goes in line with some things that you’ve mentioned in previous posts. You should definitely try to find out more about your chart and most importantly try to read more and analyze what you discover. Knowing that your NN is here and SN is there is not enough. You should try to understand what it means for you and your path in life. Most of the answers won’t come from others, but from you.

trevoprovod

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2015, 03:46:09 PM »
Whenever triggered in my degrees (NNode), or see it or will get information about it that would stress me ( some aspect with Chiron ) .
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 03:47:44 PM by trevoprovod »

Irina

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2015, 06:24:53 PM »
I can see that you've already done your chart. I do recommend you ask for professional interpretation and analysis on that same site. They do a good job there. I believe it will be very helpful to you.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2015, 08:19:37 AM »

- anna -

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2015, 09:46:02 PM »

Tony - An interesting movie trailer  :)

It is only now that I have come to understand that I only respond to posts when I feel I have to.

The movie trailer reminded me of something I wrote to someone "for Christmas" last year. She writes a blog and I felt like commenting on one of her posts.
I taught myself some interesting lessons with that comment:

Hi
Have you ever been aware of the difference between a fear of your own personal mind and the fear of the collective unconscious, which fear is beyond any rational understanding?
Have you ever been aware of the fastness with which you project our collective fear onto something or someone in your own mind, repress that and then project it onto the world?
I wonder if you are able to decide otherwise when you can manage to stretch the time between the moment you become aware of our collective fear in our collective unconscious and the moment you project it onto your own mind?
And if you cannot catch that first moment of projection, if you can catch it when you project it out into the world?
I have reached the understanding that it is more helpful to deal with the fear which is part of our collective unconscious WITHOUT projecting it. Somewhat like:
“Fear is and then we cease to speak”, for it is as much beyond our personal understanding as God IS.
Making fear less abstract by projecting it onto something non abstract, because we believe it is more easy to deal with then, is perhaps not the best way?
I wish you a Very Merry Christmas.
Anna

It was an eyeopener to me to uncover what fear is actually.
If we would understand fear, can we then all become "divergents"?

Anna :-)

trevoprovod

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2015, 11:02:15 AM »
What it means that, one cat to burn iron (sadiron)... !? The cat whimpered...