Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: my daughter in law is keeping my granddaughter from me, I dreamt about death  (Read 5255 times)

tinkerbell1962

• View Profile
I had a dream, what i can remember is being in a car parked, seeing a big houseboat on wheels next to me, and a much bigger one on the street, a fire in a building i was in, running with a glass table to save it, then a bar, a arguement over a quater for the jukebox between two people, then someone died, my granddaughter appeared, i grabbed her and ran, jumping down through a hole along way down with her, then i was in a big basement of some kind, someone was after us, then im in a room it was dark,, and there were people crying, i felt very sad, then my granddaughter is in front of me, i ask her where her mommy is, she points, and i see my daughter in law across on a couch crying, she is wearing pajamas i bought her for christmas, i call her over to me and we both are crying about the death of this person, but i dont know whe it is, i dont remember, im bothered because i normally have dreams about death and it usually happens soon after, what does this mean

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Tinkerbell - The thing about the Greeting Section is to introduce yourself and say something about you so people can get to know you. But you put a dream there, and it is wiser to put it into the Dream Interpretation section.

The first part of your dream is difficult to get a lot of meaning from because it jumps from on thing to another without you explaining what you felt or any connections. Please read http://dreamhawk.com/forums/index.php?topic=529.0 and http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/questions-2/#Summing because they explain things you might not know that are helpful to you.

The last part of the dream is a lot more understandable. Some died and that can mean that something in yourself is now longer active in your life - it doesn’t mean an outer person has died. But that death put you in touch with a younger memory of your life, shown as your granddaughter. As I wrote in Summing Up - when we think of our friend, children or partner our thoughts are not them – just our thoughts and feelings about them. In the world of dreams our most intimate fears and longings are given an exterior life of their own in the form of the people, objects and places of our dream.

You then go down into what is called the unconscious - the basement where all the workings and life giving functions take place, as well as the place you store all the emotions and experiences you haven’t really dealt with. And it seems you have a lot of feelings about death, especially in connection with your family. Try imagining yourself back in the dream crying about the death of someone, and allow your emotions to be really felt instead of keeping them bottled up within you.

Tony

Irina

Hello Tinkerbell

The first part of your dream :
You trying to keep ( protect) your social unity and family connections.
You are feeling excluded or held back by circumstances beyond your control.
Your dream suggests that you need to turn your efforts and energies elsewhere. You may be needlessly spending your energy in a fruitless endeavor.
You need to find time to escape for life's daily demands.