Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Haunted house dream  (Read 6445 times)

Dani

• View Profile
Haunted house dream
« on: July 06, 2011, 09:04:13 PM »
his morning I woke up from a very scary dream. I and my family were in a haunted house my guess the house was an old Victorian one with white walls. The whole dream was in one main room, the bed room. There was nothing in it but at some times in the dream there was. Then back to nothing. The spirit or ghost kept causing my youngest child to have epileptic episodes. I would take my kids out but we end back in there even though we left miles away from there. I got up from the dream but when I went back to sleep it would start where I left off. There was a woman who said she was a person who cleansed houses from the supernatural; she was holding my youngest. My youngest went into one of her episodes, she asked if she was sick or something and handed her back to me and left.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 02:09:34 PM by Tony Crisp »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Haunted house dream
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2011, 02:27:37 PM »
Dani – You cannot escape from the haunting because you carry it with you. That is why it goes wherever you go.

Robert Van de Castle points out that in his work with people, whenever he has helped them investigate a ghost dream, it has always led back to the childhood experience of a parent coming to the bedroom and lifting them or moving them to prevent bed wetting. He says the ghost is invariably the mother, and the robber figure is the father.

So I feel the thing that is haunting you is something painful or frightening that you still haunts you in the present. I do not know what that is, but you could find out if you have courage by trying http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-in-your-dream/

But even thinking backwards through your life to see when you first felt the feelings in the dream might bring it to light and free you.

Tony

Dani

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2011, 05:31:58 PM »
thank you for the interpretation the funny thing is i haven't had the dream since i wrote it down here. I had a very close relationship with my mom when she was alive (she passed away 6 years ago due to cancer). I do know it still upsets me from time to time that my mom is no longer here with me. I'm thinking could that be why I had that dream? Since im still not over the loss of my mom?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2011, 10:04:10 AM »
Dani – That sounds as if you are on the right track now.

When you can be alone or with a friend you can trust, talk to your mom – I mean just as if she were there and can hear you. Tell her exactly how you felt when she died, and how you feel now – no holds barred. Let yourself cry or shout or whatever comes out of you. And when it all comes out listen for an answer. You will feel it if you really expressed yourself.

Tony