Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: spiders all over me  (Read 6012 times)

Feli cia

• View Profile
spiders all over me
« on: January 29, 2015, 05:25:29 PM »
Hello I'm new here and I'm very curious of some dreams I've been having. Well I had a dream of my whole family, we were all sitting and taking pictures, chit-chatting. Then I'm standing in the middle of the room, with everyone around me looking on then all of a sudden there's black spiders crawling all over me. Hundreds of them crawling from the ground up. They were jet black and shiny, I could literally feel them tickling my skin.  I wanted to scream, I was scared. But I'm scared to open my mouth cause I'm afraid they will go into my mouth.
but then in my dream I told myself "its nit real", several times with my eyes closed and they disappeared.  It was weird cause when I woke up my skin still had a tickling sensation on my back.   
that's all I can remember from that dream, there was other images I can't remember.   what's this mean?

Irina

Re: spiders all over me
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2015, 07:39:58 PM »

Hello Feli cia

You are experiencing some  relationship problems with your family , consider the family members in your recurring dreams.

You are feeling like an outsider in some situation. Or perhaps you want to keep your distance and stay away from an alluring and tempting situation and experiencing feelings of self-doubt, incompetence, and lack of control in your waking life.

You need to start growing up as you are facing situations in an immature manner.

Also consider the phrases "picture this" or "seeing the big picture" in a situation.

See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/afraid/

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2015, 10:12:05 AM »
Felicia - Just to remind you that this section is to introduce yourself and say
something about you, so it is best to put your dream in the Interpretation section because there is a proper introduction under ‘Please read this first - Please!’

Saying to yourself, “its not real” is a real contradiction. Your feelings of fear were real, but you pushed them into unconsciousness instead of dealing with them. It might be better to say to yourself the next time you feel the fear, as you will because you have not dealt with them, “My emotions of fear cannot actually hurt me - unless I push them down inside me. What am I actually afraid of - come on show yourself instead of showing up as lots of black spiders”. See http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/lifes-little-secrets/

Tony

Feli cia

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2015, 02:54:00 PM »
Okay, thank you Irina and Tony.
sorry for the confusion, will try again. ;)

Irina

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2015, 03:34:27 PM »
You are always welcome  :)