Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Employed as a coach , some sort of dietician.  (Read 5225 times)

jacquiemayotte

• View Profile
Employed as a coach , some sort of dietician.
« on: January 24, 2015, 06:35:17 PM »
I am an employee in a place which helps people with their diet as a dietitian. I have a boss.
A woman comes in, to get help but at first I don't see how I can help her because she is slim.
But my boss tells me she needs help, because she has problem with her back . The woman seems to have a belt in a lower back which helps her to maintain her. (In real life I have had recently a pain in my lower back )
Then  I am at a house of a couple in their fifties , same age as me in real life. They seem to have a fairly comfortable life  and I go and have lunch with the woman in the garden. I do remember thinking in the dream that the garden could be better, with more plants and flowers. As a dietetian  I am there to advice the woman. She seems to eat fairly well:  a green salad and I wonder what I am doing here because she asks me for advice; I look at the salad and  I think it could have been fresher .

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Employed as a coach , some sort of dietician.
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2015, 10:40:27 AM »
Jacquie - You have a boss, suggesting you have work to do, but perhaps you are not realising that you are the boss of your dreams, but maybe you needed prompting by a boss. The boss also reminds you that the woman - you - needs help. But at first you feel that diet is only for the overweight because the woman is slim. Don’t forget that we can be very sick from lack of vitamins and minerals. I told this story before but a woman who was experiencing a miscarriage came to ask for advice. Her doctor had told her she would miscarry and go out and buy some nice clothes.

I knew that most people eat white bread and white rice so lack vitamin E and the B vitamins. So I suggested she took a strong vitamin E tablet, a good Vitamin and mineral capsule and at least 500 mlg of vitamin C. Also I knew that vitamin E is important in child bearing and preventing downs syndrome and vitamin C strengthens the capillaries that were bleeding. She came back a while later and told me that the miscarriage had stopped, her hair was now a shinning crown upon her head, she looked radiant and later gave birth to a healthy boy.

So diet isn’t just about slimming. So maybe your dream suggests taking more fresh food. And the back pain see http://dreamhawk.com/health-and-healing/back-pain-and-its-cure/

Tony

jacquiemayotte

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2015, 09:56:24 AM »
Very true Tony! I have followed the advice from my dream and yours. More fresh food and fish, vitamin E and others (B and C etc.......)and read your article on back ache. I've tried the exercises and it worked/
I tend to go running or walking regularly, even if it is not for long.
Here it is the monsoon season, very hot; and wet .So with  work on top, it is a strain on the body. True,I  needed help  as well as a woman .

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2015, 10:21:30 AM »
Keep on touching those toes,  :)