Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: My new dream  (Read 6348 times)

trevoprovod

• Ur mind stops from nine of my divine SHOTS !
    • View Profile
My new dream
« on: February 01, 2015, 09:12:20 PM »
I'm in shop , but I do not remember what I buy . Two guys meet me and make me dig a ditch . I tell them that I'll go get my shovel , but they actually put off . I go home , but a little later when leaving , they grab me and force me . I do not know if I dig because I woke up .

Irina

Re: My new dream
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2015, 06:25:42 PM »
The shovel stands for your need to dig out something from your past, either a traumatic event or something that made you happy, but either way, it was meaningful and a learning experience. At the spiritual level, the shovel is used to prepare your path towards inner knowledge( self realization)

All your dreams and astrological chart talking about one and the same thing you have to take the first step to self realization, but you do not do this . You  have every opportunity to make progress .
You shouldn’t fixate on whether your love is karmic or not, you should start focusing on who you are and where are you going.
Everything is karmic.

http://www.truenode.org/north-node-by-house/north-node-in-9th-house/

http://www.truenode.org/north-node-signs/north-node-in-capricorn/

Irina

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2015, 06:30:02 PM »
Self-realization is an expression used in psychology, spirituality, and Eastern religions. It is defined as the "fulfillment by oneself of the possibilities of one's character or personality.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-realization

Irina

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2015, 11:07:01 PM »
trevoprovod
Let me tell you something from my own life experience  .When I was 20, I lived in Russia, I did not want to remain in the country as a lot of things I did not like there. I decided ,if  I don't like something then I need to change it because  I knew that if I did not do it, then nobody will do it for me. I wanted to go to Paris of course . I had money which was enough for a visa, ticket and hotel stay a week and that's it . When my family and friends  Learned that I decided  to leave ,they told me that I'm "crazy "'cause I didn't  spoke French and very little English, and  I didn't have any work,friends  in France and it was risky and etc .But my desire to change my life was much stronger than all the words spoken. And I did it . It was for me a kind of first step to Self realization  , I do not regret anything  and  Today I'm really happy.

"There is no elevator to success…you have to take the stairs."

I hope in your next dream you will see Sunrise :)

« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 11:10:39 PM by Irina »

trevoprovod

• Ur mind stops from nine of my divine SHOTS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2015, 05:19:00 AM »
trevoprovod
Let me tell you something from my own life experience  .When I was 20, I lived in Russia, I did not want to remain in the country as a lot of things I did not like there. I decided ,if  I don't like something then I need to change it because  I knew that if I did not do it, then nobody will do it for me. I wanted to go to Paris of course . I had money which was enough for a visa, ticket and hotel stay a week and that's it . When my family and friends  Learned that I decided  to leave ,they told me that I'm "crazy "'cause I didn't  spoke French and very little English, and  I didn't have any work,friends  in France and it was risky and etc .But my desire to change my life was much stronger than all the words spoken. And I did it . It was for me a kind of first step to Self realization  , I do not regret anything  and  Today I'm really happy.

"There is no elevator to success…you have to take the stairs."

I hope in your next dream you will see Sunrise :)

not but I dreamed that I was on the school ball

Irina

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2015, 02:35:35 PM »
trevoprovod

Your dream  shows - Soon come a time when you will be able to change your life, do not miss it.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 02:45:37 PM by Irina »

Irina

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2015, 04:13:58 PM »
trevoprovod
I just noticed that the replay is #5 about "school dream" and a time when I posted is 2:35:35 PM
Number 5- A significant change is occurring, always for the better. It’s a good idea to call upon Heaven for help with life changes.

Number 35 - A positive change is coming about for you, with the assistance and protection of the ascended masters.

This once again confirms your dream