Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Heavily Pregnant, probably in labour  (Read 5386 times)

mokey

• View Profile
Heavily Pregnant, probably in labour
« on: February 01, 2015, 10:38:45 PM »
I am at an outdoor weight loss meeting (I recently started eating healthier and have lost a few pounds) but am also very heavily pregnant, due any day. I am talking to someone and I say that I was pregnant 3 years ago, (3 years ago exactly I began a relationship with M even though the time wasn't right for me to start a relationship, which became very on and off and has been off for the last year although we've remained friends. I never felt madly in love with him though) confirmed by doctors, with scans to prove it and yet I never really grew and I never gave birth to the baby but I feel certain that this time I will as I am definitely showing and have definitely grown this time. (I've spent the last year single and working really hard on some old issues to help me heal). I have a tampon in my vagina and it feels as though it is really wet. I wonder if my waters have broken.
The weight loss meeting has ended and they are packing away but I'm hoping they haven't packed the toilets away yet. I tell them I need to use the toilet and they point them out to me. I stand outside, waiting in the queue. There are soldiers in the queue, they seem quite friendly and nice. One is ahead of me and goes in to a fairly large room with a toilet in the middle, facing the door. He sits down and I can see all that he is doing but neither of us are bothered by it. I can feel the tampon is saturated and swollen with the water and I'm certain my waters have gone but I need to check so once he's out of the toilet I go in. This time the toilet is off to the side slightly with more privacy but I feel a little self conscious about using it full view of everyone.

I am walking through North End ( a place I lived many years ago and have a lot of happy memories from) and am on the phone to B (an ex who I was madly in love with but he was abusive and destroyed me on so many levels, hence the last year of healing) telling him that my waters have gone. He is excited and really looking forward to the baby being born.

mokey

• View Profile
Re: Heavily Pregnant, probably in labour
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2015, 10:46:38 PM »
On February 21st last year I heard a voice say to me, "Less than a year to live." Tony, if you read this and if you recall, you emailed me and said that it was my higher self telling me that I would be having almost a spiritual death. This is exactly what has happened over the last 12 months, in fact when I summarised 2014 I called it the year of letting go as so many relationships in my life ended. I did a massive amount of healing work on myself after an abusive relationship which was still traumatising me and I also healed my childhood issues that were still lingering. Towards the end of the year I felt a huge void, an emptiness that left me feeling quite down but I embraced it as the pause before the birth of the new me.
I believe this dream is showing me that now is the time of labour, that I have grown this time and that any conflicts I had before are now easier to get along with (soldiers). I think it's showing me the release of these conflicts with the soldier going to toilet but I am confused about why I would phone B to tell him of the labour and why B would be the father (I'm assuming he is in the dream!) as he was the one that abused me and that I spent the year healing from.
Also, my relationship with M was at a time in my life when I really wasn't in a place for love. I was too damaged by the abuse but in the last few months it has emerged that I am now ready to start embarking in love again which I think the dream is showing me, I'm just quite confused about B ~ could he represent love, as he's the last person I really felt a strong love for?

Can you shed any light?
Thanks

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2015, 10:42:24 AM »
Mokey - The father of your dream child is probably all the positive things you have gathered from the men you have been with, though B figurers strongly.

I am quoting to save time so read between the lines. “Remember that because you were together for a while there is no way you can ‘have nothing to do’ with someone you have been intimately involved with. It doesn’t work like that. Most people are often totally unaware of the massive experience they take in during a relationship and how it interacts with them when we love someone. In other words the memories and experience we gather unconsciously change us and are not lost. It is part of you and is symbolised in dreams as a person or event.”

So the father of the baby is not the actual person, but all that has become a part of you and is an enormous factor in creating the new birth. Yes, it is that love that you felt and took in - I really felt a strong love for?

2015 is an 8 year, a good time for death and rebirth - and of course childbirth. I think you have got the understanding of the soldiers.

Tony

mokey

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2015, 07:23:58 PM »
Thanks Tony  :)
That makes sense, I associate B with love. A positive dream :)

Thanks again