Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Please help interpret: Crying, wrapped in a blanket by a cliff  (Read 5565 times)

dreamchameleon

• View Profile
Please help interpret: Crying, wrapped in a blanket by a cliff
« on: February 02, 2015, 09:30:02 AM »
TONY

The dream I had was about my special someone. It was morning of Jan 30. I was already awake at around 6:30 am and slept again. The dream happened around 8 am.

DREAM:

I was on an island with my special someone. We were in a high place, like by a cliff. I think it’s a bit dark. We were intimate, cuddling under a blanket (sharing the same blanket, no detail if naked). Under the blanket, I was above him and I saw his face (a bit side view), looking at me. He looks sad. He said something, I can’t remember the exact phrase, but it had the word “time” in it. I leaned closer to him and kissed him in the lips. We continued kissing. It felt real, like I was really kissing him..

Then there was this scene (daytime) where I was wearing like a workout outfit (racer top and shorts) for an exercise thing held on the island. I was with 2 other people, a male instructor (in the middle) and another female. I can’t remember their faces. While my special someone was just behind us watching while we execute the exercise routines (it’s more like stretching). This time, I can’t see clearly the face of my special someone, just a figure I think? My special someone caught my attention to tell me “your hands are lingering” (translated from my language). He’s referring to my hand gestures that were wrong, that they were not like what the male instructor were doing. I think we just laughed.

Then back to the cliff scene, it was I think sunset already. My special someone and I were wrapped in a blanket (sharing the same blanket). We were facing the horizon, both looking at pink skies. He was behind me, hugging me. I was holding and touching his arms. Soon I started crying. I think he was crying too. I felt sad and helpless, like hoping and wishing for something. From the cliff, I saw that the island was a bit messy though. It had some litters scattered on the grass/ground. I don’t know what happened next. I am not sure if it that really was the end of it or my dream was just cut off because my mom woke me up already.

A few days before, I also dreamed about him. It was just a short one. It was that I received a Facebook message from him that said, “Hey, how are you?” That’s it. I felt happy to see that I checked my phone to see but then I realized it was just a dream.

BACKGROUND ON OUR STORY:

In 2013 I moved to another province (an island) to study for 1 year. A month or so before my graduation, I suddenly started getting close to a guy (the man in my dream) also from the same course.

I felt a connection with him. I liked him and fell for him. I thought he felt the same. I was about to graduate and return to my hometown while he will be left behind (he is a local in the island). He made me promise to him that I come back. And I did promise. He also said that there will be no last between us. A few nights before I was about to leave, he hugged me and asked why I have to go. He said it will be empty when I leave. Then he kissed me..

But then on the day of my departure, he suddenly dumped me via SMS. He said it’s probably goodbye. He said long distance relationship is just hard and he doesn’t want to make the same mistakes (referring to recent thing with a girl whom he had sort of LDR with). That the short time we had together was enough to make him fall for me. That he was already happy we had a thing for a moment. He was sorry for taking the chance. That right now maybe he doesn’t deserve my love.

My heart was so broken. I expressed my sadness, but in the end I chose to accept and just thanked him for what we had. What he replied hurt me even more. He said that it’s not only because of LDR that he thought he had to let me go. He was confused and thought he was in love. He can’t let go of his past (the previous girl) and he was desperate he wanted something to cover the hole and he took it all out on me. That he was in love, not with me, but with her. That it was all his mistake for making the move.

Even though I was devastated, I chose to understand his situation and cared about him. I told him it’s disheartening things ended up this way, but in the end I still offered my friendship (I meant it).

We remained friends on social media, but have not been in interacting or anything, thinking we both needed time to let it pass. I am in the process of accepting and healing but I still check on him regularly. And just recently (a few days ago), I found out he unfriended me on Facebook. And it keeps me wondering why. I have not posted any rants/hate posts or something, but out of the blue he did that. It hurt so much. A few days after, that dream happened.

I do not want to lose him. I set aside my hurt and offered my friendship to keep him in my life, holding on to that hope that eventually we can save whatever's left of the friendship and that soon we'll be ok again. But my heart broke when he did that.

What could my dream mean? I don't know if there's anything I need to do..

Thank you and I appreciate your help.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 04:59:29 PM by dreamchameleon »

Irina

Re: Please help interpret: Crying, wrapped in a blanket by a cliff
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2015, 02:50:23 PM »
dreamchameleon

The only things you need to do in this case is "Let it go "

...."
But then on the day of my departure, he suddenly dumped me via SMS. He said it’s probably goodbye. He said long distance relationship is just hard and he doesn’t want to make the same mistakes"....
He honestly expressed his feelings towards you and your dream confirms this.

trevoprovod

• Ur mind stops from nine of my divine SHOTS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2015, 05:19:24 PM »
U or your special have Sun or Ascend in Taurus,or Descend in Fixed Sign (Aquarius,Leo,Scorpio,Taurus). This is Saturn in Scorpio or "The Big Boss".Your relationship is in test phase.This transit is characterized by communication problems , as well as temporary sections.I have in mind to go to another city and a long time not to see this special one.What must happen will happen. if you need to be together will be together for sure.

Мy situation is similar (Saturn in Scorpio in my Asc and Dsc), (problems with communication,and separation) just do not dare to tell a man that I love him and I know that he feels ... Yes Im stupid...
Мany women like me. I have not had problems with it ever , but when you need to start a serious relationship and ...

dreamchameleon

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2015, 04:33:00 PM »
IRINA

Thank you.. Yes, I guess this is what it's about.. To finally accept and let go, no matter how painful it is for me..

I have a number of subsequent dreams though.. hope you can share your insights/interpretations on them as well.. Thank you so much.

TREVOPROVOD

U or your special have Sun or Ascend in Taurus,or Descend in Fixed Sign (Aquarius,Leo,Scorpio,Taurus). This is Saturn in Scorpio or "The Big Boss".Your relationship is in test phase.This transit is characterized by communication problems , as well as temporary sections.I have in mind to go to another city and a long time not to see this special one.What must happen will happen. if you need to be together will be together for sure.

Thank you for your insights.. Though I am not sure I understand what the transits mean. But for your info, my sign is PISCES, while he is GEMINI. What does “the Big Boss”, “temporary sections” mean?

I have a number of subsequent dreams though.. hope you can share your insights/interpretations on them as well.. Thank you so much.

DREAM 2 (Jan 31):

I dreamed about a different couple from our school. They also had an awful “break up” in reality and in my dream, I saw the girl sort of badmouthing the guy about his recent achievement in his thesis. I didn’t see her actually talking, I was just hearing her voice. While I saw just an image of the guy.

DREAM 3 (Feb 2):

It’s about losing a set of luggages (3-4 pieces). I left them in a cab. There was no appearance of the cab, just the image of the luggages. But for some reason I just knew I left it in a cab.. It felt real that I wanted to shout out of worry in my dream because I knew there were some important things in them.

DREAM 4A (Feb 3):

I was with this woman with long curly hair from my past work (I barely knew this woman in real life, she was just an acquaintance). She prays with me for something (which I can’t remember). She got a red thing (like a card) for luck or something and puts it in between my armpit (??) as she prays for luck. It gets uncomfortable like I wanted to scream at her to stop.

DREAM 4B (Feb 3):

A dream with my special someone in it, but he was a few years younger this time. He was wearing white shirt and red pajamas. I was sitting on a bench and he passes by while he intentionally hits my knees with his. He looks at me and makes a face like a little kid sticking out his tongue. I think I said like, “wtf <his name>” and then ignores. Some other people saw what happened. He proceeds to the male comfort room.

Meanwhile I was sitting on a bench with a table in front, and seated in front of me is my special someone’s friend (I am not sure which one of his friends and I don’t personally know them; just by face). There was a laptop in front of us; he was saying something I can’t remember.

Then to my side is another laptop/pc on a table. It is turned on and basing on the photos flashed on the screen, I figured it belongs to another girl from our school (an acquaintance, never interacted with her).

DREAM 4C (Feb 3):

I dreamed I was holding like a burning torch (it’s not the typical torch, the thing which holds the fire is bowl-shaped, with a handle and you hold it horizontally). I was speaking to someone about it (I can’t remember what I was saying).
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 04:57:24 PM by dreamchameleon »

Irina

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2015, 11:46:26 PM »
 you're always welcome :)
dreamchameleon

Dream 2
You afraid that your union may end and  feel the subconscious fear that your partner   want to leave you.Voice in a dream is your disappointment .

Dream 3
Loss  of luggage in a dream suggests that now is the right moment to get rid of the problem you are trying to ignore . It can also be about quarrel.

Dream 4A
You will expect changes.
Praying in a dream - all the good, comfort .
Card - a symbol of objective observation of the situation. You should probably move on step and watch the events from the outside.
Eliminates the anger, frustration, confusion,  revenge, defiance, impulsivity, intolerance.

Dream 4B
The behavior of your special one  in a dream tells about troubles.
Knees - promises a lot of fun for the women but do not expect a marriage proposal .

When you can't remember what he say may represent your subconscious desire to leave that behind.

You need to focus on what brings you joy

Dream 4C
Torch, seen in a dream, symbolizes good luck.( When you can't remember what you say may represent your subconscious desire to leave that behind.) 
Do not leave good luck behind  :)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2015, 09:51:57 AM »
DreamChameleon - I only want to point out some relative things.

Of course you dreamt about him, a recent loving relationship,  and despite the fact he dumped you, you carry the memories and lessons learnt inside of you. You cannot get rid of such lessons and memories because they are a part of you - thus the dream. But the site on the cliff edge is the way your dream was warning either of the danger of falling or the opportunity of great learning and freedom - space. Obviously if you really learn without letting your female hopes and emotions rule you then you can find real freedom.

Also the island was littered with rubbish, again telling you to clean up your thoughts and feelings. So please see http://dreamhawk.com/relationship-sex/beware-of-love/ and http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/questions-2/#Victim

Tony
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 09:54:36 AM by Tony Crisp »

dreamchameleon

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2015, 12:09:23 PM »
IRINA,

Thank you for your interpretations. What does it mean though when I saw my special someone as a younger version of himself? And why are there some characters who are just acquaintances/never interacted with?

TONY,

Thank you. I think I really need to learn to not let my sensitive emotions overrule, especially prematurely in romantic relationships. Thanks so much for sharing the links :)

Irina

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2015, 04:44:30 PM »
dreamchameleon

Dreaming about your boyfriend is usually about your emotional feelings, attachment to, or fears about the boyfriend. This includes the difficulties, struggles with feelings and sexuality felt in connection with boyfriend or other males. It might also be your insights into his behaviour. Please read Ages of Love
http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/boyfriend-ex/
http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/male-man
Probably  in real life, you think that you know and understand more about the life or particular situation and your special one has not yet reached this  point of view.This why he's  younger in your dream.

Computer- In a number of dreams it has a definite link with work, or working. So this, in the language of dreams could point to something in yourself, a project, or self change you are working on. Of course it could easily be depicting a situation at work that needs defining or realising.
http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/computer/

Photo , picture - "picture it " or concentrate.

Girl( aquintans)-  Depending  on the circumstances and other symbols, dreaming of a girl is generally a positive omen. If you know her, and the other dream symbols support it, this is a portent of new opportunities; if she is a stranger, expect some surprising news.
A woman in a woman’s dream: An aspect of yourself, but often a facet of you that is not immediately identified with
http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/woman-2/

Joy - By releasing anything that doesn’t bring you joy, you immediately open up space for something joyful – even it’s simply the absence of the old, annoying thing for now.

When interpret dreams I try to see the big picture of the situation (dream) it explains why I did not describe in detail each character or action of dream .
For example in mathematics 1 + 2 = 3,
 number 3 is the big picture , 
sum of 1 and 2 it's the details which allows us to get it

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2015, 08:27:26 AM »
Dear Dreamchameleon - You are still thinking of your dreams and measuring them by your waking abilities. Of course you can create any age you like in your dreams. It often refers to the age you were and the major experiences you were facing at the time - or as Irina says see - http://dreamhawk.com/relationship-sex/ages-of-love-2/

A third century Christian saw this - Synesius recognised the extraordinary ability of the dreaming mind to engage in actions on multiple levels: “In dreams one conquers, walks, or flies simultaneously, and the imagination has room for it all; but how shall mere speech find room for it?” He repeatedly recognised the infinite flexibility of the imagination in dreams: “Nothing is so characteristic of dreams as to steal space and to create time. Then the sleeper converses with sheep and fancies their bleating to be speech, and he understands their talk.

If you have never dreamt you were an animal, a baby, a tree, or spoke to and kissed a horse with so much love, or even created a wonderful display of small angels for the delight of children, or be swallowed by a huge creature or talked with a friendly dinosaur, then you are holding your imagination on a tight reign.

Tony