Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Healer Dream  (Read 4909 times)

Mernel

• View Profile
Healer Dream
« on: February 05, 2015, 12:52:00 PM »
Hello. I was walking outside and I saw a man massaging peoples backs. Not only was massaging there bad backs but curing their bad backs. The people he was massaging were thrashing around like they were possessed. I thought Id like to try this as I have a bad back. So I asked him and then we are in a building maybe a house and a woman is there she is my friend. The man starts working on my back and I experience some kind of dream where I was a child firing a gun. After the massage the man asked me if I experince memories of past lives and told me I was a priest or a healer in a past life, some kind of spiritually advanced man, I cant remember the term he used. Then the man started massaging the woman but as I went to leave he hit her and tried to rob her. I was very surprised that he a healer would do this. And i apologized to the woman as I had bought him to her house.
Next im trying on clothes i cant decided between a bright yellow shirt and a bright blue shirt the reason im doing this is because im going for a work trail in a hairdressers. Before I go in im talking to a girl who is psychic. And she starts telling me about myself she says I don't have any friends and that I'm possessed and all it does for me is make me sleep to much. She also said im different from all the other people who were in the same room as we were in, as I was prepared to sacrifice for my dreams (Goals.) Then we started kissing. After that I went on my work trail but realized I was only there to network, to achieve bigger things. Then I woke up.

Irina

Re: Healer Dream
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 08:12:49 PM »

Mernel

The man in your dream symbolizes the male part of your self, yang energy within you.Linear, rational, practical part of your psyche. Concentrated mind.  Personal integration  .You need to Use this energy.

Back may refer to a system of support in your life. Yang energy will help you to restore it.

Honor your spiritual strength that can be applied and hope for justice will justified.

Sleeping in your dream may also mean that you have entered a period of stagnation and do not want to change. Declare yourself: "I am awake and aware "

Hit somebody - transfer to another his strength, potency ( yin & yang)

Your well-being depends on positivity. It can point to thoughts, emotions, or behaviors that are healthy, helpful, genuine, and honest. Light blue can also represent a very positive situation or positive choice.Blue represents truth, wisdom, heaven, eternity, devotion, tranquility, loyalty and openness. Perhaps you are expressing a desire to get away. The presence of this color in your dream may symbolize your spiritual guide and your optimism of the future. You have clarity of mind. (yellow color)

You will find some unexpected and profitable  event.

To dream of a psychic represents a high degree of certainty or intelligent intuitiveness.TRUST  YOUR INTUITION .Your intuition will help you be out of it: Resisting with all your strength to not feel like a loser or to allow someone else to control you.

To dream of making sacrifices or giving up something you like represents feeling that it's important to get rid of certain aspects of your life at all costs.

Stay Connected   , you will achieve a big things.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2015, 09:18:55 AM »
Mernel - It sounds as if you have a lot of different things going on in you at the same time.

The healer who is also trying to rob is interesting. The dream shows you have the ability to surrender to the process of Life - thrashing around like they are possessed. Of course, as I explain in Life’s Little Secrets, we have two wills - our waking will enabling us to move and walk, and also our Life Will which continually ‘possesses’ us causing us to breathe, our heart to beat. But we are all the time repressing it as it tries to heal us, and if we really surrender to it we thrash around. It was described two thousand years ago - The Pentecostal experience and other forms of LifeStream, this large group would include people who would be shouting in tongues, others would be crying, moving their bodies as if out of control, discerning spirits, and generally creating a bedlam of noise. Any newcomer to the group, not having had explained what was being attempted - that each be open to the Spirit and be moved by it - might think the people were crazy or drunk. 

Also your dream suggests you were a healer in a past life, so you still have it as a potential in the present. But your dream, considering that every character represent a part of you, shows that your healer self was healing, but doing it for money. That was something that could set you back. I had a dream ages ago that I had once owned a Buddha Head, but had lost it because of sexual exploitation. I was certain ‘set back’.

The trial for hairdresser may mean you are interested in your appearance. The psychic and the other events led you to realise that your real interest is to achieve higher things.

Tony

Mernel

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2015, 02:24:27 PM »
Thanks Irina! Thanks Tony!

Irina

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2015, 05:16:49 PM »
You are always welcome  :)