Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Tooth dream  (Read 5575 times)

circleback

• View Profile
Tooth dream
« on: February 03, 2015, 12:24:40 AM »
Hi there everyone,

I had a strange dream last night and i cant shake the feeling that it was significant.

I dreamt that I was trying to help an incapacitated woman. She was drunk or barely conscious and couldn't stand or talk. A man and I were trying to carry her somewhere. The people were familiar to me in the dream but their faces were blurry and undefined and not anyone I actually know in real life.

As the man and I were trying to help the woman, I kept getting distracted by large cavities in my back teeth. I would stop what I was doing to probe my tongue around the holes. It didnt feel like the teeth were rotten, just empty.

Nobody noticed that I wasnt helping. But I was keenly aware that if i didn't help, the situation with the woman would get worse. But I was too worried that my teeth would fall out to fully focus on what was happening around me and take real action.

I can still remember exactly what the holes felt like now!

If anyone out there has any interpretations on this I would so grateful!

Thanks!

Irina

Re: Tooth dream
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2015, 02:15:10 PM »
circleback

Your dream show you that You  have a conflict with the female(Yin) part of your self.

Dream images and themes should be see in the light of these opposites that need to be brought to balance. In each life situation there is a changing point. There is change, and within that change, if you understand it, there is possibility. There is not something defined, but there is possibility. Within the strength there is weakness. Within the weakness there is strength. Within movement  is stillness and within stillness is movement. In each life there is a point of conflict. It is between what you presently exist as and live in and what your desire is. Within that point of tension you could be overthrown. That is your weakness. You could be cast down at that point. Or at that point, if you swing carefully, there can be a transition, a new phase, a new rearrangement of the points of tension and weakness. That is the use of wisdom/insight/strength.
http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/chinese-dream-beliefs/

FEMALE                                
Nurturance                              
Gathering                         
Listening                              
Feeling                               
Intuitive perception               
Synthesis                               
Containing                              
Mercy                                
Pleasure                          
Flaccidity, softness              
In, under, down                     
Coolness                                 
Being                              
Merger                                
Earth, water elements            
Yin, (shady side of hill)          

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2015, 09:07:43 AM »
Circleback - The back teeth are often called the ‘wisdom teeth’ because they appear at an age when people are considered wiser. But they can be the cause of much trouble because during evolution our mouth became much smaller so there in now not enough room for them, so they can be impacted or disturb a major nerve. So if you have any discomfort in that area have them checked - even earache can be a sign of a problem with these teeth.

The drunken woman is a sign that you are neglecting to see this part of your behaviour and that you are having to expend a lot of energy to deal with this. If you imagine yourself back in the dream, what could you do with her to wake her up to the trouble she is causing you? See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/secrets-power-dreaming/

Tony

ElizVanZee

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2015, 04:59:24 PM »
The incapacitated woman represents an emotional aspect of yourself , one that reflects an idea or a feeling that you have. As the woman is barely conscious, she can suggest having a feeling of unawareness making your feelings seem invalid (she cannot “stand”) The situation appears to require some mental assistance as is indicated by the man trying to help.

The teeth when seen for the purpose God gave them, represent the intelligence you have based upon all the knowledge, information and data you possess with which you chew and process all new food for thought that comes your way. The cavities or holes in the teeth can simply reflect missing knowledge or a lack in the intelligence being used. As these cavities are located on the back teeth, this would emphasize that a problem would exist when trying to work on or “chew” in order to digest and understand your food for thought.

As the tongue is associated with speaking, the particular mention of probing the holes with the tongue, can suggest that it is when speaking that the lack in intelligence or the missing knowledge becomes very noticeable. While the teeth with large cavities did not feel rotten, you are nevertheless worried about them falling out. Teeth that are in a healthy condition do not usually fall out, thus there is a strong indication that the knowledge, information etc. that you are using is not really very sound or reliable. Teeth falling out of the mouth can also refer to spoken words and again, what comes out of the mouth will reveal the unsound nature of the knowledge or information being used.