Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Question about dreams for Tony  (Read 6463 times)

mokey

• View Profile
Question about dreams for Tony
« on: February 08, 2015, 03:53:59 PM »
Tony,

Many years ago I read in a dream book, of which I can no longer remember the author, something which has stayed with me and yet I don't know how true it is.
I read that most dreams can be split into several parts, usually three. I then looked back over my dreams (I had recorded my dreams for about 4 years at that point) and I found that I almost always naturally split my dreams into 3 or 4 separate paragraphs. Each dream did naturally seem to need a new paragraph at certain points.

What the author of the book said was that each part, when in three parts, represented the past, present and future or at least influences from the past, how it was manifesting in the present and the solution or outcome for the future.

Do you have any knowledge of how true this is?
There have been some dreams where I have been able to apply this theory and it has certainly rung true but in others, not so much. What are your thoughts?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Question about dreams for Tony
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2015, 08:05:44 AM »
Mokey - Dreams go beyond any intellectual grouping. It is like trying to define what a cup is. Sure it can be something to hold a drink in. But it can also be an artistic endeavour which could end in endless argument. It could be see as the minerals it is composed of. It could traced by its atoms - where were they originated. Also its quantum factors which reach through space and time.

So yes you could form dreams into the shape or meaning you described, but I don't think they are just that because other minds shape their dreams differently. Dreams are from the infinite which is beyond any description.

Tony

mokey

• View Profile
Re: Question about dreams for Tony
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2015, 09:19:02 AM »
Thank you Tony, that makes a lot of sense  :)