Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dream interpertation  (Read 5422 times)

recovery

• View Profile
Dream interpertation
« on: February 18, 2015, 10:25:14 PM »
Hi, Tony! Happy New Year!
I had a dream about my mother who had passed away . I dream"t either she, or I initiated the call. I do remember when she was living, we stopped speaking to one another , over a falling out. She mentioned to me, to never call her again. The dream was weird, because I do not remember all details. I do remember talking to her on the phone , and her mentioning she was in a mental hospital and I remember her saying she had anxiety and heart issues. I told her I was volunteering in a mental hospital as well during that phone call. Any feed back would be helpful. thanks.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Dream interpertation
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2015, 09:36:48 AM »
Recovery - Thank you for the happiness you sent. It sure helps in remaining in the world of happy experiences.

Remember that dreams use all manner of images and drama to try to communicate to our mind that thinks mostly in words, the important impressions is receives.

Also at death I see that an important change tries to take place. We live our lives and most people believe they are alone and dealing with life as an individual. Sometimes that becomes so entrenched that things like the disagreement occurs. But at death we can no longer live in an individual body, and to survive in this new experience, which is the world of the universal, we have to learn how to change from an isolated individual into someone or something that is part of universal forces - the universal forces of Life and the world that in fact caused us to exist in the first place. Because many of us never even realised that, it takes time to find the universal in the life of a committed individual.

So I believe your mother is undergoing such a change, shown as the mental hospital. The change has made it possible for you both to communicate again - shown as the phone call.

The anxiety and heart issues probably refers to the stress caused by what we have built into our nature through the many longings and desires that can only be fulfilled through the body, which are out of harmony with the universal. There is thus experienced a period of burning desires as these longings consume themselves in their own fire.

That you volunteered to work in a mental hospital means you are helping your mother, and probably others, to find the necessary healing. It sounds like good work.

Tony

recovery

• View Profile
Re: Dream interpertation
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2015, 11:27:29 PM »
Tony, Thank you, for the feedback. I am  studying human development/Psychology, to eventually work in the field of advocating or working in the field to help homeless, battered woman, victims of domestic violence, and the mentally ill . The dream of me, volunteering in a mental hospital, or employed there was interesting.