Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: newbie  (Read 5055 times)

Feli cia

• View Profile
« on: January 30, 2015, 03:15:21 PM »
Hello I'm Felicia.  I joined the forum because like everyone I'm interested in dream interpretations and defining the meaning. I'm curious and I have had little success as to trying to interpret them myself. I do write down my dreams and can't wait to define them.
I'm of native American descendent and I believe in my  traditional beliefs and hope to learn and grow in defining  my dream meanings, not only for myself but for my family.
Thank you Tony crisp for this wonderful forum and the opportunity to  interpret.   

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: newbie
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2015, 08:43:17 AM »
Felicia - I don’t know how I missed seeing you ‘greetings’ - but I did.

But here I am now and thank you for telling me a little about you. Being of Native American background, I believe you have a great deal of inherited attitudes and abilities already in you.

The best way to help your family gain insight into their dreams is, I believe, by learning to use - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/peer-dream-group/

Any questions you have let me know.

Tony

Feli cia

• View Profile
Re: newbie
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2015, 01:34:26 PM »
Thank you so much Tony, I will use the link you sent.  This site is amazing, and there's so much to learn. I'm glad I found it.  Have a wonderful day.   time for me to read, read, read. ;)