Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Inquiry on my mom's dream  (Read 4265 times)

IamPhoenix

• View Profile
Inquiry on my mom's dream
« on: February 22, 2015, 02:10:59 PM »
Hello, my Mom would like to know what does it mean if   dreaming consecutively (3 days) of dead people and talking to them and also she said on the 4th day she dreamed thst shes looking for any white blaus the entire dream but she cant find any white blaus.

Thank you.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Inquiry on my mom's dream
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 09:35:07 AM »
IamPhoenix - I would liked to have known what the dead people said to your Mom. It would have added to what I could tell her about her dreams. So I guess the dreams were helping her get a better view of death. I am not saying the dreams are telling her that death is near, I can't tell because I do not know what was said to your Mom.

The white blouse refers to purity. Seeing that the dream followed the three days of dreaming about death, it seems to refer to the need to find a different attitude or feelings that she usually clothes herself in.

All of us dream about death regularly. Such dreams get us ready for the extraordinary change that death is, and the blouse dream is such a dream - getting ready. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/death-life-after/

Tony