Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Phoning my grandmother  (Read 5908 times)

jacquiemayotte

• View Profile
Phoning my grandmother
« on: February 24, 2015, 08:12:47 PM »
I dreamt I was phoning my grandmother. I was telling her that I was going to move back nearer to where she lives.That I had manage to get my mutation from work to be nearer .I was telling her tat I knew that life was difficult for her because I knew she was feeling alone ,and not so well at time . She was happy and reliefed by the idea of my return . She was looking after my grandfather who was not that well.On the phone she told me : "God is love".

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Phoning my grandmother
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2015, 09:04:00 AM »
Jacquie - Phoning suggest communication. But it also usually needs action to make the call, and the cost of it.

It was the decision to accept and care for the enormous influence in your life your grandmother has had that led to the call. I see grandmothers and grandfathers appearing in many peoples dreams with such power. I feel the further things you said about the dream arose from your feelings of care that came from the care your grandparents gave you. Also it made you aware that all is not well in your feelings about the issue.

But the enormous issue that was given is - God is Love. It is said as a reminder to live it as well as you can. Your grandparents lived it and gave it to you as well as they could.

Tony

jacquiemayotte

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2015, 09:34:36 AM »
Tony- Your feedback makes a lot of sense.
Because I was mainly brought up by my Italian grandparents, I look back now years after their death  and cherish their influence.
Although some of this influence  was difficult for me to adjust to. But they gave me love . I now live in an environment which is sometimes complicated: in Mayotte where I live there is  a lot of tension as well as friendliness. I feel love is the answer to a lot of problems . I look at love because I wonder if I know how to love . Sometimes I can seem cold and I feel I need to learn to express warmth and not to be afraid to share it with other people.

Irina

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2015, 03:04:42 PM »
Jacquie

Also I would like to add that In you dream your grandmother It is Mature aspect of your personality and grandfather It is a mature aspect of your personality; that part of you that "knows."( who was not that well ).
A phone call may indicate that someone wants to get your attention, or what your subconscious is going to tell you something.
The message of your dream  is not about how you can share your love with others,dream indicates that you yourself do not feel loved by God.
This why in real life it's difficult for you to share this feeling with others. In fact, when a person feels and knows that he or she is loved by God, nothing in the world will stop to share these feelings with other people.Many of us just want to be loved. The problem is, we forget to love ourselves. We cannot expect someone to commit to us if we are not devoted to ourselves. We cannot hope for someone to support us if we don’t have faith in ourselves. We need to be committed to who we are. We need to support all our hopes and dreams. We need to believe we are funny if we want to make someone truly laugh. We have to learn how to take care of ourselves before we let someone else try. We need to listen to ourselves.We have to have confidence.We have to believe in who we are, always and forever.  :)

jacquiemayotte

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2015, 05:50:43 PM »
Irina - I  just don't agree with your interpretation  ;)

Irina

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2015, 07:09:27 PM »
Jacquie

No problem, it's your right to be in agreement with this or not. I just read the signs and symbols. :)