Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Iguana  (Read 4555 times)

Patricia

• View Profile
Iguana
« on: February 28, 2015, 10:36:04 PM »
Hi Tony and every body else. I would like to share this dream and know what it means. I was inside a building with a lot more people, perhaps a school or something when I passed by a place where they had an iguana. The green iguana wanted to como to me, but I didn't want to. I kept walking but the iguana walked next to me, she needed to be with me, so I had to accept it, while thinking that I didn't what I was going to do with it. When I was in my place, meaning in my bed, the iguana jumped to me like if she desperately wanted to be part of me, so I felt it sticked in my torso and I felt that part of my skin really hot. I got her away from me and covered her with the blanket pushing her away from me while she continued pushing forward towards me. The friction of the blanket on its body got the green color away from its skin, so it became whitish or pinkish because of some blood came out, like if she was hurt but she didn't complain and then I decided to walk her back like that to where she was. In a different scene, I saw a two green still real bears lining up with men. And then in the next scene I felt that the sole of my foot hurt a lot. When I lifted it to see what was hurting me, I had a spider biting me, next to a snail maybe and a scarab. They were all biting me. So I got one by one and thew them away, but when I got the scarab, I saw how its cranial horn made of plastic came out my foot slowly and then I noticed that the scarab was a toy, but it could move. Thanks.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Iguana
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2015, 09:08:47 AM »
Patricia - You are certainly making it hard for your dream creatures to be friends with you. In your dreams you do not have to tear things out of you, because everything in your dreams is a part of your thoughts feelings put into images - the iguana, the  scarab, etc. Please read http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/questions-2/#Summing

Dreams are completely different to waking life. When awake you would obviously get rid of any creature trying to blend with you, but in dreams things are very different, and the creatures are trying to enlarge your life with abilities you are tearing away from you. You are fighting to stop yourself growing mentally and emotionally.

The Egyptian scarab can suggest a force of positive change or influence in your life – a force of resurrection. Remember that all dream images represent something else and are not about actual outside things.

Example: I dreamt I had a scarab (Egyptian Beetle) in my chest. The feeling that I had was that it was alive and I had a very full feeling in my chest. A wise being told me it was all right.

See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson

Tony