Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Journey  (Read 16883 times)

Dawn71

• View Profile
Journey
« on: March 02, 2015, 03:23:26 PM »
Hi, I couldn't think of an appropriate title, so journey seemed the most apt.  :)

Being asleep in my dream as I was in bed with my young baby Caleb and my adult dter came in with a clear bag of things that were mine, toys from a time ago not sure if my childrens when they were young or mine and she made comment on the weird thing in there that I had experimented on some time ago and gave a disgusted look. It was feces shaped into a phallus wrapped in tissue paper.
I did not remember the phallus.

I got a toy out for Caleb and played with one a monkey electronic game, kind of remembered it. Then Kelly went out with her dad, knew he was coming and thought he was taking our grandson Freddie out but they were in the street outside a coach, he was leaving for a trip. My baby Caleb was with me and he had glasses on and I said how he had glasses now but didn’t need them yet and took them off him.

I then got on the coach at the back corner seat, not sure why as I wasn’t going anywhere on it. Once sat I realized I couldn’t get off as the people had filled the aisles and seats. Somehow I managed to get off.
Next I remember is going out in my dressing gown and nightwear very curious to see a bus, not the same coach. I saw it in the next town as it was moving along and I ran after it, I grabbed a bar at the back of it and my legs were flying off the ground as I hung on.

Then I was walking and embarrassed being out in daytime in my nightclothes, people were staring at me. I walked across a busy park area and I had my cat with me. There were a few men dotted about with dogs and balls and they were deliberately throwing the balls into my cats path, I kept grabbing my cat and changing direction off the path to protect him. Then one did it again and this time the dog got my cats leg between its teeth and bit down, I grappled with it and eventually it let go.

I wanted to get off the beaten track where people were and saw what looked like a subway walkway and thought I could cover most of my journey home that way without being seen as I was dressed. There were about 7 flights of steps down into it around the circumference of the round shaped area. I went for one and when I got to the bottom it was a huge area that seemed to lead nowhere and next thing I know I’m getting aboard a bus. I went past the driver and straight upstairs, he saw me but didn’t ask me for fare. It was strange as I did not seem to recognise it as a bus as I boarded, only once on it did I realise it was a bus.

I realised the bus was taking me further away from my home not nearer so decided to get off and then realized I had no money wearing my nightwear. As I went to get off the driver said oh yes I meant to say to you that I noticed you hadn’t paid. I said I was sorry but had no money as I was in nightwear but I had money at home.
I talked of what had happened and how I have a bit of a problem with a type of sleepwalking where I follow things in my dreams that I shouldn’t and that I can’t control it, I said I needed some help from a professional with it as I get into all sorts of fixes. A few passengers were listening as was the driver and his female assistant.
A couple of passengers gave some small change towards my fare, which I thought kind. Still wasn’t enough. Then I put my hand in my pocket again and this time I found money that wasn’t there before, first off a coin which was silver but much thicker than any normal coin of today, I didn’t know what it was but thought it may have been a coin left from my family after they passed. The assistant took it and said she’d check if it was accepted currency and she ran the coin over an electronic device and it was accepted. I felt a bit sad to see it go as it felt sentimental and special.

I looked in my pocket again and pulled out the rest of the money that had appeared and it was notes, one with 50 on it and a few others of smaller value. I held the 50 note up and I didn’t recognize the currency, a man in front of me smiled and said “oh you’ve been to Frome, lucky you!”

I thought the currency must have been French as my parents live in France and thought they must have put the money in my pocket. I said if only I’d have found this money before, I could have just got a cab and avoided all of this and walking about dressed in front of people in my nightwear.
Just before I woke the word Frome was shouted to me several times, so it was the first thing I thought of and it had impact.

I have no known connections to Frome at all currently, nor do my family. I had to look it up to find that it was a place in Somerset, Uk. A pretty town, and has a lot of history.
I’m very curious about this Frome place name. As well as the phallus of feces, I can kind of see the meanings breaking it down but putting them together I’m finding a little hard, am learning and trying but not quite there yet!

Appreciate any input x

- anna -

• View Profile
Re: Journey
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2015, 08:44:10 AM »
I realised the bus was taking me further away from my home not nearer so decided to get off and then realized I had no money wearing my nightwear. As I went to get off the driver said oh yes I meant to say to you that I noticed you hadn’t paid. I said I was sorry but had no money as I was in nightwear but I had money at home.
I talked of what had happened and how I have a bit of a problem with a type of sleepwalking where I follow things in my dreams that I shouldn’t and that I can’t control it, I said I needed some help from a professional with it as I get into all sorts of fixes. A few passengers were listening as was the driver and his female assistant.
A couple of passengers gave some small change towards my fare, which I thought kind. Still wasn’t enough. Then I put my hand in my pocket again and this time I found money that wasn’t there before, first off a coin which was silver but much thicker than any normal coin of today, I didn’t know what it was but thought it may have been a coin left from my family after they passed. The assistant took it and said she’d check if it was accepted currency and she ran the coin over an electronic device and it was accepted. I felt a bit sad to see it go as it felt sentimental and special.

I looked in my pocket again and pulled out the rest of the money that had appeared and it was notes, one with 50 on it and a few others of smaller value. I held the 50 note up and I didn’t recognize the currency, a man in front of me smiled and said “oh you’ve been to Frome, lucky you!”

I thought the currency must have been French as my parents live in France and thought they must have put the money in my pocket. I said if only I’d have found this money before, I could have just got a cab and avoided all of this and walking about dressed in front of people in my nightwear.
Just before I woke the word Frome was shouted to me several times, so it was the first thing I thought of and it had impact.

Dawn  :)

I lilke to share what arose when reading through this part of your dream.
I believe in this context Frome is referring to the flow of Life, as Frome is a river as well:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/River_Frome,_Bristol#History

I have often experienced as well that while embarking on another part of my inner journey, that it took me further from "home".
It has always felt to me like going in circles and with every new circle I was leaving the point of what was familiar inside me - which were merely my own fixed ideas - and I followed "things in my dreams" as you did.

And although part of you was not happy to go with that flow, another part realised that it brings you money, as in you were able to gain an awareness of some part of your inner potential, which is of course connected with your ancestors, who are also part of that flow of Life.
http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/ancestors/

The assistant took it and said she’d check if it was accepted currency and she ran the coin over an electronic device and it was accepted. I felt a bit sad to see it go as it felt sentimental and special.

I see the checking of the currency and acceptance as a means of becoming aware that what you brought to the learning situation this time in order to make it work - and so in order to become more aware - was helpful.
You then become aware of more money appearing in your pocket, which is another possibility to become aware that when you go with the flow and give it your best - the silver coin - you will find more inside you - more potential, more value etc. - which is also a becoming aware that giving of yourself is the same as receiving from your Source.

And yes, you are lucky for you managed to become aware of that Flow of Life; the river Frome.  :)

Anna :-)

« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 08:47:13 AM by - anna - »

Dawn71

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2015, 07:58:29 PM »
So sorry for delay in response Anna! Family crisis.

Anyway thank-you for looking into and pointing out about the flow of life, the connection of Frome being a river, yes I do accept the flow and do so allowing myself not to react in a knee jerk way. I hadn't for a period of time but am back to who I was. The lapse of this in myself was due to extreme pressure which wasn't expected at all and not to do with work, but my life circumstances. I lost sight of it for a while but am very content and relaxed to be back again.

In my work I have embarked upon areas that I didn't thoroughly enjoy but learned an awful lot about myself and other people generally in that area which was teaching groups. It was a success but there was much negativity that occurred in that journey. I feel that group teaching is not for me but do not regret doing it as it added to my toolbelt of experiences and experience.

What you said at the end about the silver coin is spot on, I have been told that and given messages in dreams countless times(told by my guides no offence if not in your belief system) look forward to discovering more areas within!

The other symbol in my dream which seemed unpleasant I have learnt was not a sexual thing but an attempt at empowerment in areas with relationships, it didn't work, it's something I attempted to assume a gain control of a situation which was beyond my control.

Many thanks Anna, really do appreciate your help.  :) x

- anna -

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2015, 09:39:02 AM »
(told by my guides no offence if not in your belief system)

Dawn  :)

No need to apologize  :D and thanks for your response.

I wonder why you still tend to emphasize on our possible differences in belief systems when it comes down to what your guides tell you?

http://dreamhawk.com/forums/index.php?topic=3284.msg6299#msg6299
Please do not take offense if you read this and do not have the same faith, just ignore me   ;)

I ask because you could use that sentence - no offence if not in your belief system - with everything you write, for everything you believe carries the possibility of not being part of my belief system either, and that you do not.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 09:42:46 AM by - anna - »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2015, 09:52:29 AM »
Dawn71 - Guides, spirits, voices of the dead - they are all ways we tend to split up our wonderful wholeness.

Dreams are a great example of this - how many different people, animals, places are in you dreams? And how many books have you read and how many people's memories do you hold in yourself. In fact how many people are you?

So do not apologise for saying you have guides. I have a guide I call my 'angel' who is so wonderfully insightful. I realise as I am doing it that I/me/Tony exists as a tiny part of all the people I am connected with, all the animals that loved me and still interact with me - yet at the same time see as my whole self.

Here is a dream illustrating our connections with so many.

With no real hesitation the woman and I walked into this wall of energy. I believe we knew more or less what would happen - that we would be absorbed and become wholly a part of this life form. As we walked into it I was trying to analyse what was happening and what it felt like. I lost all sense of my body as a dense form, but I could still feel my partner’s hand in mine in a very delicate way - again like energy playing upon energy. I could feel that the energy had totally penetrated me and was working on me in a healing way that would transform all of me. I felt that I had been penetrated by thousands of people, and their life was healing me, and my life was added to theirs. Yet we felt as one great being.

Tony

Dawn71

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2015, 10:44:30 AM »
Hi Anna & Tony,

I did post a reply, well wrote it out, had to take a call and was logged out before I hit reply, then when I copied and pasted it the msg came up that I had already replied lol! Anyway....

I won't be doing it any more  ;) I have had some experiences where some people have felt offended and almost like it was a threat upon their own belief system. My attitude is live and let live and have been surprised at the attempt to convince me I am wrong, there is no such thing (muffled laugh). Which when I'm not somewhere which is clear all have the same spiritual belief I am cautious. I don't wish to convert, convince etc others myself so have made that comment to kind of cover just in case.

In my every day life I make no apology for what I am or what my knowings are. It's just been online my caution has raised. I believe people that seek to argue about it do so because of fear, happy in their beliefs and the mere mention of other possibilities threatens their thoughts and mind set. Has always stood out a mile that it's the non believers that look for argument whereas the believers are not trying to convince anyone.

I get warnings about future happenings in my family in dreams as well as guides training which is interesting and that's more so recently as I haven't been available to listen as much so my guides work with whatever access is available. I hear subjectively, not like thoughts, actual physical voices of my guides. Advice, guidance and encouragement with work direction. If there are any in my family or friends group I need advice on they will tell me how the person is feeling and what the situation is and so on. Which is very helpful.

One dream tickled me where I was in the scene and was searching for an attacker in the room, when my guide literally came in from the side, came up to me and whispered in my ear 'no Dawn it wasn't any of these people'. Then walked out the same way. Popped in and popped out. He wasn't part of the dream.

I have waffled long enough now  ;)
I assure you no more apologies about it and thank-you both.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2015, 10:55:07 AM »
Dawn - As we are sharing incidents, here is a good one I like to share.

For instance while walking home along a main country road, one I had walked many times, I suddenly felt fear of the cars passing me. It was strong enough to make me walk as far away from the road as the sidewalk allowed. As I walked on, still away from the road, wondering why I felt such fear, a van pulled up beside me on the road to make a turning away from me. As it stood there waiting for traffic to clear and I was passing it, I heard the scream of tires as a car went into a skid on the wet road. Then the skidding car shot up onto the sidewalk between me and the van. It was an extraordinary experience. Without that warning I may have been killed or injured. I have never before or since felt fear like that.  I felt wonderfully preserved by my unseen friend.

Tony

Dawn71

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2015, 10:45:37 PM »
Hi Tony,

Thanks for sharing. Your unseen friend certainly helped you out there! A life saver literally  :)

My father had a similar experience involving a near miss but he was driving coming up to a tight country bend with only room for one vehicle. Just as he approached it he was distracted by a man suddenly appearing in the middle of the field beside them. Just stood there, from nowhere watching him. My father slowed right down as he knew something wasn't right, something about the way the man wasn't there and suddenly was and just stood in the middle of a field staring at him. Within seconds a car speeding came hurtling round the bend my father was approaching. If he had not been distracted and slowed down it would have been a head on collision.

Call them angels, unseen friends or spirit guides they sure do look out for us, wonderful!

Dawn

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2015, 08:42:15 AM »
Dawn71 - While I was writing the book Coincidences I came across many wonderful stories such as the one you described. Here is one that is a real wonder as well.

Helen - I will give her that name - is a university lecturer. She was walking to the University and needed to cross a four-lane highway at an intersection. When the road was clear she started to walk across but without warning a car sped from a side turning. The vehicle hit Helen and she was thrown high into the air by the impact. As if in slow motion, Helen watched the woman in the car clutch her head in horror, as she watched the person she had hit bounce off the bonnet into the air. Helen, now in a timeless and transcendent awareness, was separated even from her own body. She watched the car below her pull to a halt. She could see her body hanging in space. She felt herself beyond danger, beyond time, existing in an eternal awareness.

As the car stopped and the driver stepped out, Helen’s body fell to the ground. As it did so she once more experienced life through her senses. Knocked completely out of her shoes by the impact, they were lying in another lane of traffic. The driver retrieved them for her, and with concern asked how she was. Strangely, apart from a small bruise on her little finger and left hip, Helen was shaken but unhurt. After exchanging information with the driver for the sake of insurance, Helen walked back to her house to report the accident. She later went to the University to teach a group critique in graduate art. Although unharmed, something had changed. She felt intense love for everybody around her. The exchanges between herself and the student’s felt inspired, and as if bathed in a flowing energy carried over from her moments in the transcendent timelessness. She felt it to be the most profound class she had ever taken.

However, on returning home, a different reality caught up with her. Her critical mind began to tear the experience apart. Her out-of-body experience and her awareness of timelessness, could easily have been the result of shock, and an attempt to avoid pain. As the beauty and love she had been experiencing was torn from her, she wept. She cried out, ‘Oh please, please don’t let me lose this!’ At the moment of her cry there was a knock at the door. A women Helen did not know explained that she wondered how Helen was, because she had witnessed the car accident. The woman went on to say that she had told all her friends at work because she had never seen anything like it before. When Helen asked what the woman meant, the woman said, ‘Why, you went up in the air and didn’t come down!’

This objective witness of her own experience was all Helen needed to renew the connection with the light and the love she had felt. She writes, ‘My ordinary life was lifted above the physical laws that seem to govern it, and the door opened a crack to another reality. Now in my higher moments, there are occasions when my inner vision surfaces to pierce the mask of reality. ... My moment of transformation and breakthrough into an alternative self-awareness has indelibly changed my perception of myself in relation to the universe.’

Tony

Irina

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2015, 03:11:34 PM »
I also would  like  to share the story about connection with the light and the love .
Maybe is less colorful then experience of Helen , but it gives an opportunity to see how we can change our reality every day every  moment . I  hired  a housekeeper  a few years ago and once I went to laundry  room and I saw that she  sitting on the floor and eats her lunch . I asked her why she did not eat at the table.She replied that it is not a problem for her to sit and eat on the floor.I explained to her that I hired Houskeeper and not a slave which is different.
She did not even try to ask me if she could sit at the table , she just made her own choice to sit on the floor. After this experience the door opened a crack to another reality for her too. She  understood that she can always try to have something more comfortable for her and don't feel as slave .
For me, this story served as a good example of how  our own choice could influence our reality .
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 03:43:36 PM by Irina »

- anna -

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2015, 03:37:57 AM »

Irina  :)

As I perceive it, your story is not less colorful, is it merely a different level; for it is about changing the outer reality.

My perception is that when I am connected with the Light and the Love - my inner Reality -, there is no circumstance which and no person who can make me feel like a slave; I will feel the same whether I eat my lunch while sitting on the floor or while sitting at the table.
See also http://dreamhawk.com/news/avoiding-being-my-own-victim/
Our ideas, thoughts and beliefs are the main builders, and it is a world we then live in. We build an inner world that few people realise they have, and that inner world constantly controls how they relate to and deal with the outer world, the people, animals and events we meet. Unfortunately we often build a terrible world inside us, and this leads to sickness, despair and depression. So whenever we think we are bad, awful looking, a failure, not loved, are a hateful person or worse thoughts – remember that you are building them into realities in you. You are building a hell for yourself by your thoughts and beliefs. You need ot recognise the power of these thoughts and in recognising them, say to your self, “I have taken this path of thoughts so many times and it always leads to the same place – emotional pain and turmoil – so why do I keep pushing this crazy button over and over”?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2015, 09:54:09 AM »
Please see a recent addition I made to The House in your Dream -

"Although you cannot see it, your mind, along with your beliefs, has a particular structure or form. If the shape of your mind could be built into a three dimensional model, such as a house, you would probably be able to see that your mind has as unique a shape as your fingerprints. But at the same time there would be features of your mental ‘house’ that were very much the same as most of the people within your own culture. If there were in a museum of the mind you would see in it that the human mind has altered its shape in an evolutionary fashion just as the human body has. The model of minds of even a few centuries ago would have a much larger area devoted to religious feelings and thoughts. The area dealing with personal identity would be much larger in the modern mind."

Tony

Irina

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2015, 02:26:51 PM »

Anna  :)

First of all , I do not believe in coincidences.
Nobody knows except Helen how many times she was hit by circumstance in her own  life before this "experience " .
Usually when this kind of experience occurred as  Big Shock, the person was already informed  and aware of it . I almost sure that Helen , for some reasons ignored  to see or accept the idea that she is this  light and love , before this experience. As she wrote "...My moment of transformation and breakthrough into an alternative self-awareness has indelibly changed my perception of myself in relation to the universe." As a result, she understood or accept  what she ignored before the accident.

I don't see any difference between Helen and Houskeeper story.
Helen was hit by the car - Houskeeper was hit by the circumstances of her life .

I also can  eat on the floor when I'm on a picnic with friends. But when a person is dependent on someone and eat on the floor despite the fact that there are a table, that's another story.
Now my Houskeeper always eats her lunch at the table and even more ,she told me that she had stopped cooking dinner to her husband, as she works on three jobs she is very tired and her husband is unemployed. She told me that before a "Lunch story" she was afraid of the idea to tell her husband, that she was tired and didn't want to cook .
She understood that she is light and love for her self and she is precious. And her  self-awareness has indelibly changed her perception of herself  in relation to the universe.

- anna -

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2015, 04:50:16 PM »

Irina  :)

Thank your for explaining in a more profound way this time. Now it makes sense to me
and now I too can get to the core of what you felt like sharing.

I still perceive it as that we are talking different levels and I feel that is okay too.

But when a person is dependent on someone and eat on the floor despite the fact that there are a table, that's another story

She can be dependent on you to tell her that she can eat at the table instead of on the floor, she is however NOT dependent on you as far as how she feels is concerned.

You could ( I know you will not do that ) refuse her to eat at the table, you could treat her like a slave, and she still has the choice to NOT FEEL like a slave, for you do not have that much power over her inner world.
That is what I was talking about.

Irina

« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2015, 06:34:42 PM »
Anna  :)

I know that my English is not that level as yours, I do my best . Thank you for understanding .