Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Journey  (Read 16882 times)

Dawn71

• View Profile
Re: Journey
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2015, 07:25:59 PM »
Thankyou Tony for sharing Helens story/experience. A beautiful one, intense love for all around her. That kind of love is the love experienced by guides towards us, a love that although we share unconditional love for one another due to specific relationship is not wholly shared for all that cross our pathways in our life.
It is no need for forgiveness as non judgement is already the main stay of the mind, understanding and empathy and a bond of non separation as we tend to live feeling separate from one another rather than living through the intrinsic link that binds us all together.

A unique experience that has awakened her.

All experiences that bring us to that awareness, purely through the physical or not all amount to the same as the housekeeper experienced as Irina shared. I agree as well that there is no such thing as coincidence, everything happens for a reason.
Interesting reading everyone  :)

- anna -

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2015, 08:00:44 PM »

Irina  :)

You make me smile again.  ;D
The english texts you copy in here are so complicated, that I lose track reading them and I trust you
have no problems with understanding these texts at all, for otherwise you would not copy them in here.

Also your writing in a more profound way about the "Housekeeper experience" in your second post has, as I perceive it, merely to do with your willingness to share in a more profound way, and nothing with your english. I do think your english is very good and I have no problems with it.

So no more comparisons please.  ;)  (comparing is the most silly game anyway)

I will accept that you do not always understand me, without it having anything to do with your very good understanding of the english language.

Anna :-)

Irina

« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2015, 10:57:59 PM »
Here's another experience, once I did painting that I really liked, and then I show it to my husband and for some reason he did not liked this painting at all. He ask me to modify the colors, so I did and after that he did not like it anyway .His reaction has blocked me to the point that I  stopped to do the painting  , because  instead of start  to paint something new  , I was preoccupied with thoughts  about what my husband reactions will be. In the end , I started to paint again, but it took little while for me  to realize that no matter how other will perceive my painting, the most important  for me is how I perceive it - It 's help me stay grounded.

In any case there is always conflicts - different perceptions, opinion and so on . :)