Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: ankle sprain  (Read 7342 times)

TeeDreams

• View Profile
ankle sprain
« on: March 07, 2015, 07:53:14 AM »
Hello, i am new at this. below is my dream i had last night. it is bothering me a bit

i had a dream of someone i knew that was in a moving car (not my car) with myself and a friend. she jumped out while we were still moving thinking that we weren't moving and she sprained her ankle.  after we stopped to help her she said her husband would like to use my car the next day.

- anna -

• View Profile
Re: ankle sprain
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2015, 09:51:22 AM »

TeeDreams  :)

Welcome to the Forum.

I know Tony tend to look at dreams from new members on Sunday and in order to make his work a little
easier I like to ask you:
Was this "someone you knew" (male or female?) driving the car or were you?
http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/car/#DriversSeat

What did you feel in the dream?
http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/emotions-and-mood-in-dreams/

after we stopped to help her she said her husband would like to use my car the next day.

Did you respond in any way to that request and if so how (with a feeling? with an answer in words? with a certain look on your face? etc.)

Anna :-)

TeeDreams

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2015, 11:44:59 AM »
Thank you for your response Anna.

I know her but not well. Her husband is a friend who I run with.

I didn't respond to her asking about him using my car as I was feeling a bit confused at the moment as to why she is asking this question if he has one. When she hurt herself I wondered why would she try and get out of a moving car. In the dream I felt confused and there was a bit of gloom to it.

Thanks for the links will read it.

- anna -

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2015, 11:48:39 AM »

TeeDream  :)

Was it this woman you do not know well, who was driving the car?

TeeDreams

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2015, 11:52:54 AM »
I don't know who was driving, I didn't see.  :)

- anna -

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2015, 11:55:42 AM »

Thanks for answering that question TeeDream  :) That is helpful information.

TeeDreams

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2015, 07:19:36 PM »
Anna, can u tell me anything about this dream?

- anna -

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2015, 10:58:03 PM »
TeeDreams  :)

I can give it a try  ;)

It is not clear to me yet who's car it is, but I reckon it is yours.

So you are going into a certain direction in life and for a while you share that direction either with aspects of yourself, which are symbolized by your friend and the wife of the man you run with, or with these people
in your waking life.

Either way it is worthwhile trying to feel/sense/think what you associate with these two people:
See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/association-of-ideas-with-dreams/#Working
and
http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/what-we-need-to-remember-about-us-3/#Project

It is not clear who is driving, I trust though that it is not you, for I think you would have been aware of it in your dream.

Drivers seat: Perhaps more than anything else this suggests responsibility and personal decision making. It can also point to the attitudes that direct how you live your life.

Whoever is in the seat is influencing your life, either through your permission, through dependence or dominance, perhaps even fear.

Being in the driving seat is a very special situation, whether it is a car, a plane or a rocket. Every tiny shift or thought, of motivation or doubt redirects where the vehicle – you – are going. So it is very important to clarify your feelings and state, as with the example below.

Example: Dreamt about being in a large removal van with a woman sat on my lap. I held her breasts with pleasure. Don.

In exploring his dream Don found that holding the woman’s breasts showed how he was holding onto and held by sexual pleasure. Holding the woman made him a passenger, and not directing his life. But when he let go he could be the driver. This led him to realise that he was tied to his sexual need like a dependency – a dependency that directed his life.

Being in the driving seat also means you can see all the instruments on the driving panel. This means being in an observing situation with yourself. You can if you wish, observe all the instruments of your being. You can watch and acknowledge what is happening to you sexually, what is happening with your fantasies, what is going on in your physical body – am I tired, am I relaxed, am I stressed, am I confident? You can observe all this in the driving seat and you can make changes. From the observations you can slightly shift, change, make adjustments, and so keep balance and direct the process of interaction and where you are aiming to go in life. This self observation also means you can more easily observe others and understand their needs.

And so at a certain point either the wife of the man you run with, or the aspect in yourself which is symbolized by her, decides that the direction is not to your/her liking anymore and she leaves the car rather impulsively.

I wonder if you have noticed in some way that her (the wife of the man you run with) behaviour towards you in your waking life has changed rather suddenly?

The ankle is merely a symbol of a vulnerable area and it is there where this woman or this aspect of yourself got hurt when she/you decided to take the risk to leave the situation you were all involved in.

As far as this request is concerned
her husband would like to use my car the next day.

Somebody else’s car: Borrowing somebody else’s methods, skills or motivations to get somewhere or achieve something. It can also suggest a relationship. If this is the case what is being done with the car comments about the relationship.

If you are not driving the car or riding in it, then it suggests the way you respond to or relate to the person the car belongs to. The car is representing them or their qualities in some way.

I trust you will be able "to connect the dots" now  ;)

TeeDreams

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2015, 12:16:31 AM »
Thank you.  :)