Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Turn around!  (Read 4570 times)

miemoo

• View Profile
Turn around!
« on: March 08, 2015, 11:33:49 PM »
I was watching my toddler son run around as he had just learned to walk. I saw a small hole in the earth, it was perfectly round, and it was filled with very deep, dark, still, cold water. I felt scared that my son would fall in but my body was slow to move, I was made of lead. He slipped in silently and was gone. I knew he was gone but I still dragged my body over to the hole and thrust my hands down in earnest. I screamed and cried that he was gone. An old love came up behind me and tapped me on the shoulder, he smiled and said 'turn around'.....when I did, I saw my son, he was playing happily as if nothing had happened.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Turn around!
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2015, 12:55:55 PM »
Miemoo - Your dream has almost certainly be created by your love and anxious care for you small son.

Your love and care for your baby can trigger your mothering instincts with a vengeance. Being female and a mother holds with it an enormously increased anxiety about your baby. They see all manner of things that might be a threat, and I believe that is what such dreams shows. Your imagination for such dangers is enormously increased. This is natural in all mammals. Please see http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/questions-2/#BabyKill

The lover is an expression of untroubled - by anxiety - love.

Tony

miemoo

• View Profile
Re: Turn around!
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2015, 10:33:16 PM »
Thank you Tony. As always, having you illuminate my dream for me is enormously helpful to making meaning in my life  :)