Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Ever since I was 4 years old,this one person has been reappearing in my dreams.  (Read 10032 times)

dreami456

• View Profile
Ever since I was four, a blond boy has been reappearing in my dreams. I've never met him in real life, he never has a name, and he's never the same person, but I always recognize him. He's not in all of my dreams,in fact he only appears every once in a while. Whenever he appears, he recognizes me.As I grow older,so does he. We've never discussed anything in our dreams pertaining to real life,but we've always loved each other. He hasn't been in any of my dreams for the last 3 years,so I was starting to forget about him,but he was in my dream again last night, and I woke up almost in tears. I've always wondered about him, but it wasn't until now that I decided to talk to someone about him.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 05:12:16 PM by dreami456 »

Midlander

• View Profile
I hope you don't mind me commenting; that's very powerful. I was just wondering; do you know if you might have been a twin but only you survived full term?
I'll be interested to see what Tony says!!
Hugs xx

dreami456

• View Profile
Actually yes, I had a twin brother who died at birth. But I'm African American with light brown hair, and the boy in my dreams is blond, though I don't know if that matters in dreams...

Christine

• View Profile
The boy might be a part of you...you might ask yourself ...what does that boy need and want?

Midlander

• View Profile
That's interesting! I suppose how we dream about colours in general and hair colour in particular could be a kind of code. There have been plenty of old images of heaven being a place where everyone walks around dressed in white and angels have, in white dominated western culture, been personified as having blonde hair.....even though you only knew him for the 9 months in the womb, he will always be a part of you.

So, in a way, this links in with what Christine says because you will be acutely aware of looking for what is lost; your brother and those parts of yourself that you want/need to find.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
A really interesting dream and comments.

Please have a look at http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/twin/

It has a comment on your blond boy in the picture.

It may have happened however that your link with another life is so strong you have known each other and kept contact in this way. It would be worth asking to meet him by desiring it.

Tony
« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 09:44:19 AM by Tony Crisp »

Midlander

• View Profile
 :o Wow that photo is powerful in relation to this thread! Aren't they beautiful twins?! I suppose, given that there are two white grandparents, it isn't as remarkable as it first seems.

Very interesting entry, too, thanks Tony!!

Just editing to add that a social worker friend of mine says that the million to one statistic is baloney. She's come across quite a number of twins of mixed race families where the children took the genes of different family members.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 06:57:06 PM by Midlander »

dreami456

• View Profile
 If we are keeping in contact through this bond, do you think it's possible that he is acting as my guide through life? He seems to appear mainly when I'm going through a difficult time, but sometimes he'll randomly appear. The thought that he's my brother though is extremely comforting. I've always seen him as someone important to me, but I never realized just how important. Thank you Tony, hopefully I'll get to see him again soon! :)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Sorry I missed replying to this.

Stranger things have happened. Some years ago I worked on a book about coincidences, and some of them are completely amazing. I think these things have a way of working themselves out, especially if you have a strong desire to meet.

Here is an interesting one:

Stoker first escaped with two other naval officers on 23 March 1916 from the Afion-Kara-Hissard camp in the middle of Turkey, with the aim of reaching the coast, just under 200 kilometres distant. Steering by the stars, they headed due south, walking sometimes above the snow line and struggling to stay warm. After some nights, Stoker poisoned himself when a purifying tablet reacted with the colouring material used in his water bottle and he became delirious. It took some days for the effects to wear off.
On the eleventh night, in an effort to avoid guards, they had to make a forced night march through a pass in the Taurus Mountains, which lay between them and the sea. They were exhausted and dispirited, yet their nerves were taut. They saw the guards’ fires and stealthily crept past them. Signals lamps flashed in the dark and gale-force winds whistled through the peaks. Stoker says the effect was one of unreality, like a weird sort of dream bordering on a nightmare.
Then, in the middle of the night, he felt they were not three men struggling along in line but four. A Fourth Man was following at the end of the line. Stoker goes on:

When we stopped for a few minutes’ rest he did not join us, but remained in the darkness out of sight; yet as soon as we rose and resumed our march he dropped into his place forth¬with. He never spoke, nor did he go ahead and lead us; his attitude seemed just that of the true and loyal friend who says, ‘I cannot help, but when danger is at hand remember always that I am here to stand — or fall — with you. ‘

Stoker had at first thought he was again delirious and did not mention the ‘presence’ to the other two. Some hours later, they had made it safely through the pass and were resting in a safe hiding place. Then one of his companions mentioned that he had seen the Fourth Man and the other officer also admitted seeing him. All three had seen the man during the moments of greatest danger that night.

We were agreed as to the effect his presence had on each of us individually —  the sense of friendliness and comfort; we were agreed that the moment he left us was when we felt we had put the danger behind.

Tony