Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dream About Dead Baby  (Read 6745 times)

recovery

• View Profile
Dream About Dead Baby
« on: March 16, 2015, 08:33:32 PM »
Tony... I had a dream, a couple of nights ago, regarding a group of young ladies, teen and up. This one young lady, I think may have been a teen, not sure. This person was rubbing her stomach, and mentioned her baby, is dead. Another girl walked over to her and spayed silver spray paint on her stomach area. Another person, a older lady, walked over and asked " what are you doing" I guess to the girl that was spray painting this teens stomach. According to how the teen looked she was 8-9 months pregnant.  All of a sudden, what looked to be only a small not fully developed baby, came out , and landed on the ground. The baby, had nubs for arms and legs and was small. Almost looked like the baby was in the begining stages of growth not fully formed. I started crying as I saw the baby fall to the ground and remember saying the baby on the ground can't stay there and has to be moved out the way. Someone moved the baby to a grassy area and covered it up. That is all I remember.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Dream About Dead Baby
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2015, 09:51:32 AM »
Recovery - It was a cover up job, but I don't know how it applies to your past when you were younger.

It is also a way for you to feel and shed tears for what you experienced. Did you ever lose an unborn child?

Maybe I am on the wrong track, but something that was held back in its development has come to light in your dream. Very often we are prevented to fully emerge in our childhood, and even before hand. So the dream does not really say that you were deformed, but that you were not allowed or couldn’t develop properly.

I lived this out myself. See http://dreamhawk.com/pregnancy-childbirth/lumpkin-the-baby-who-became-tony/

But it was covered up, forgotten, and you are beginning to feel what it was like to be left half formed and covered up.

Sorry if that doesn't fit your experience.

Tony

recovery

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2015, 06:10:15 PM »
Tony... I had two abortions, with my ex. We had a very volotile relationship, with violence , homelessness, substance abuse. I felt bringing children into this enviornment would not be healthy. I realized I had options to have the baby's , and put them up for adoption.  I panicked I guess. And chose to abort. Afterwords, I was very depressed. I thought about what I did, and felt guilty. As far as  my birth, all I remember my parents saying to me, is I had a 50/50 chance of survival. that is all they told me. Both my parents are deceased now. My father passed away, in 2003, my mother 9, months later.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 06:32:03 PM by recovery »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2015, 09:49:17 AM »
Recovery - Thank your for telling of your experiences. It sounds as if you had a rougher time than I did at birth - but we are capable of meeting the rough stuff if we have courage and patience. I have seen again and again that the very rough things that hit me in life, if I faced them, they turned into wonderful new talents and abilities. For instance my mother did something to me when I was five that led me to cut off from her emotionally. From that I never learn love or connection with someone. So it wasn't until in my forties when I married again I began to learn love. I became a five year old emotionally and followed her around like a lost child. It also led me to feel depressed and alone for year of my life.

Those were the negatives, but the positives when I met the so called 'bad' feeling were extraordinary. For one thing I became very independent, and did not need other people's approval or authority. I didn't need bits of paper to give me permission to work or create. I also found that I was no longer is what I call a satellite relationship, where I was connected to another person such as a partner. I realised that I did not respond to 'losing' people in a painful way. See http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/questions-2/#Victim

But your feelings about your abortions are normal for a mother - for you lost two beautiful creations. But Life/God does not judge you. Here is something I saw working as a therapist.

"The fourth and final session began with Linda lying on a blanket. Her arms quickly began the spontaneous movements to her abdomen without needing any priming by finding the tensions. The movements were much stronger this time and her whole body became involved. Her knees drew up and her abdominal area domed. She made very little sound - some people are extremely vocal - but she was intensely absorbed in the movements for nearly an hour before they stopped and she lay peacefully. She then sat up and told me she had experienced something extraordinary. She said that four years earlier she had been divorced and went to live in Spain with her children. While there she had an affair with a Spaniard and became pregnant. Because she already had children and did not want to stay with the man, she had an abortion. During her body movements it had seemed to her as if the life in her had said the abortion had hurt the process of life in her. It then led her through the spontaneous movements to complete the process of birth of that baby, and in that way she now felt whole. The process of birth which had been cut off had been able to complete itself." See http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/lifes-little-secrets/ 

Tony

recovery

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2015, 04:53:32 PM »
Tony... I had no idea, you experienced this in your childhood. I am so sorry. I remember growing up, I never felt loved from my father. My younger brother was favored in our family. I was neglected emotionally and would rock as a sort of comfort when I needed a hug I guess. I carried that rocking into my adult hood. not as much as when I was younger.

recovery

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2015, 11:01:57 PM »
Tony.. I had a dream about the interpretation you gave me, regarding the dead baby.My dream was somewhat like a scavenger hunt to go different rooms of a house to put the pieces together to this puzzle. I remember I was in a house and there was a woman and my father was in this dream as well. I was told to go to another room to uncover part of the answer . When I entered the room, two people were deformed, either missing
An arm or mentally handicapped. I left the room crying. I confronted my father I think and asked him Why didn't He allow me, to develop normally. I cried as I said this sort of like yelling to him instead of asking him calmly. I did
Not get a reply. I then was told to go to another room for the next answer, My daughter, was in the dream and she had a diaper, that was a little soiled and a picture in a frame was wrapped in it , She said mom, I am sorry, as she was crying she showed me, the picture, I could not make it out all the details of the picture only that it showed a girl smiling . I screamed loud as she showed me this picture and woke up suddenly. I am afraid Tony, to hear your meaning of this dream.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 03:53:49 AM by recovery »