Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Playing catch  (Read 5010 times)

Mikey22

• View Profile
Playing catch
« on: March 18, 2015, 10:44:28 AM »
Dreamt I was playing catch with an old friend of mine.  We were on a field with a team, it appeared we were either warming up or practicing.  His throws were wild and out of control, impossible for me to catch every time and we were both chasing after the ball.  One of the coaches gave us a look of dis-approval but said nothing.  An interesting bit is that we were throwing a softball, not a baseball.  Also of note is that I associate immaturity and emotional unpredictability with this particular friend.  We appeared to be having fun in the dream.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Playing catch
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2015, 01:08:50 PM »
Mikey22 - There are several interesting features in your dream. You are part of a team suggesting that the dream is about working or exercising your relationship with the many aspects of you. The old friend who represents immaturity and unpredictability is being exercised in a caring way with a soft ball. The coach probably is your critical eye but he does not interfere, suggesting that you are training your own youthful self in playing ball - which is a way of moving toward wholeness and integration of  the different and less capable parts of you.

You are having fun chasing after the ball - chasing after wholeness.

Tony

Mikey22

• View Profile
Re: Playing catch
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2015, 03:51:32 PM »
A much more positive interpretation than I was expecting.  That is nice-thank you!!