Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Broken key  (Read 4964 times)

miemoo

• View Profile
Broken key
« on: March 20, 2015, 11:58:29 PM »
I was driving a large white van. My children were in the back of the car. I parked the car and as I turned the ignition off the key broke in the hole. I looked at my hand and expected to see the other half of the key but I had another whole key in my hand. I thought it was strange - but I thought - 'oh well, there is no problem here I have another key!' I tried to get the broken off half of the key out of the ignition but I couldn't. I tried to get out of the van but there were things piled up high around me and I felt jammed into my seat.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Broken key
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2015, 10:25:24 AM »
Miemoo - I see the dream about something you are learning about your inner process. You have a very powerful drive to care for and take your children and your own vulnerabilities along with you. But it seems you have to learn that you are not in complete control of your inner energy - for all energy comes from the process of Life in you. But in some way you may have not acknowledged that - life is intelligent, not in an intellectual or rational way, and life is consciousness, which is behind and part of everything.

So be aware the Life has a big part in your life and feelings. If you can respect that it will change the way you feel.

The key broke because you were cutting of from your life energy - the ignition. But the wisdom of you dream shows you that you have a whole key in your hand. You have the wisdom in your hands when you are ready to use it. But you cannot take the broken key out without the help of your own Life. So ask Life for help.

The many things around you that trap you are the amazing amount of things, thoughts, feelings that maybe are not as necessary for you to carry around with you. Try using http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/secrets-power-dreaming/

Tony

ElizVanZee

• View Profile
Re: Broken key
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2015, 12:22:04 AM »
The scene indicates that you are using a rationale or logical way of thinking (the van) that is very important in your mind but also reflects much innocence as well as a worldly level of truth. (a large white van) The presence of innocence or naiveté is also emphasized by the children in the van. The van also suggests a way of thinking that really "works" and might even relate to a work situation.

The key would represent the permission or the right you have to use the rationale being used. When you cease using the rationale or idea you have been using (park the car) by cutting out the motivation for it (turn off the ignition) the permission to use this rationale no longer appears whole, wholesome or positive. (key broke) Finding another whole key in your hand would imply that in your own mind, you might be finding it impossible to break with the permission or the right you thought you had to use your way of thinking about an issue. The idea still looks positive in your mind.

Having another key - implying a second key - indicates that the permission to use your rationale that had seemed quite workable can now be considered as being negative rather than positive. The motivation for using your way of thinking seems blocked by the idea that the permission or right to use the rationale is really not wholesome, positive or good. (broken key is stuck in the ignition)

You seem unable to get out of a situation involving the rationale you have been using.  You seem to be "in a jam", in a troublesome position. There may be many issues keeping you in a situation.  People often speak of debt "piling up".