Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Ghosts playing twister.  (Read 4446 times)

Akaine

• View Profile
Ghosts playing twister.
« on: March 29, 2015, 07:54:40 PM »
Hello everyone. Thank you for the wonderful feedback for the last dream that I posted the other day. It was very interesting. However, there is one that I had just last night and it woke me up at like, five in the morning. It was pretty scary. Mostly because it was around five in the morning in my dream. I've also had this dream multiple times before. Like three times. Twice last year and once the year before that.

But anyways, here's how it went;
The dream took place in my old house, the one I lived in before I moved around a month ago. This one shared the same location as the other three, being in that house. My mom and I just walked into the house and looked around. Her and I shared some small talk as we wondered around the living room for no real reason. It seemed like we were looking for something, but I had no idea what it was. I then looked up and saw a blue car sitting in the backyard, right next to the pool. I was obviously confused by this and approached the back door to open it-- only to see the reflection of someone on the TV. I looked at it, seeing a reflection of someone walking across the room. Yet I saw no one there when I looked. I didn't say anything to my mom about this. It felt like I was beginning to zone out, honestly. But the words from my mother snapped me out of my trance.

She was standing in the hallway, pointing at some kind of lamp being dragged into the parents room. She said that she saw someone walk in there and ran after whatever it was. I followed her as fast as I could. But I was too late when I got to the room. My mom (if that was her) looked completely different and she had someone else with her. In my dream, I said in my head that this was my mom and older sister. Yet I didn't have an older sister and this looked nothing like my mom. I came to the conclusion in the dream that my "sister" and "mother" were possessed by ghosts. Then, I looked and saw that I looked different, too. I was an older woman with blonde hair, just like those two. But this didn't seem odd to me. They were twitching severely and their eyes glowed a bright red. I started to cry in fear as they approached me. They asked if I wanted to play a game. I responded with a question, asking if it was twister and they nodded at me. I turned and ran down the hallway, going back into the living room. The whole house was pitch black now. The only thing I could see was the clock, which said it was around five in the morning. I sat on the couch and shut my eyes tightly, feeling those two approach me. I trembled, clenching my fists. I started yelling about how I was strong, how I didn't care about them, how they should just go away and leave me alone. I tried to make it seem like I wasn't afraid. I opened my eyes and looked up, seeing those two just stare down at me.

That's where the dream ended. I was wondering if I could get your input on this, you guys. I've had this dream four times now. Different things happened, but they all involved that house, ghosts wanting to play twister and me being terrified.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Ghosts playing twister.
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2015, 10:04:21 AM »
Akaine - Wow, you have broken through.

What I mean by that is that in the dream about the bird and the skull, I said that, "We often built up such protections because of hurts that we still guard against. So crushing the skull is again, as in the first dream, breaking through emotions or protective habits. But the vulnerable brain you took care of. Your indifferent attitude may be because you were still unaware of what the feelings involved were."

You broke through some of the protective habits that help us survive childhood. This dream you were back in the house you have now left. In terms of dream symbols it is saying that you have grown enough inwardly to move on a little from the attitudes, feelings, beliefs and emotions that were you in the past. But you have gone back in your dreams to explore it though you do not known what you are trying to find.

We all have a unique inner world which is made up of all the reactions we have with events, the beliefs which colour our view of things, our emotions which can lift us up or throw us down, and all the things we inherited from our parents and those close to us. It is this world that you were exploring in your dream. It is a world that we are so close to and identify as us so fully we find it often to even recognise that it is simply what we have built inside us. It can sometimes be a 'bitch' to meet.

You began to see things that were not there according to the beliefs you have grown up with. Seeing them questioned your beliefs and so you felt afraid.

But ghosts and strange events are part of our inner world. They are images which are an indication that there are things in the background of you that trouble you, past events connected with your mother and your dream sister. Your dream sister may be a part of you that you have tried to live up to or you were pushed to try to be.

Then it became pitch black, showing that you are breaking through to even deeper memories or experiences. Things that you have blacked out of your memory but are important to remember because you now have the strength to face them. In your next dream you may begin to see what you had blacked out. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/core/

Tony