Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: What does it mean ?  (Read 11287 times)

trevoprovod

• Ur mind stops from nine of my divine SHOTS !
    • View Profile
What does it mean ?
« on: March 21, 2015, 12:31:29 PM »
What it means ? Someone had slept in your bed and your blankets,sheets but already is gone !?
Tony ?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 08:12:52 AM by trevoprovod »

trevoprovod

• View Profile
Re: What does it mean ?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2015, 02:37:06 PM »
Tony ????

trevoprovod

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2015, 07:50:34 AM »
help

ElizVanZee

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2015, 10:29:46 PM »
There is an old saying which says, "you have made your bed, now sleep in it",  meaning you have set up or created the situation you now have and must now accept to live with it.  This seems to apply to your dream since you did mention the blankets and the sheets which imply a made bed.

What the dream can be suggesting is that you might see yourself emotionally accepting a situation, that is that you might feel that you are accepting a situation. This is represented by the someone who has been in your bed. Yet because you were not the one in your bed, it would indicate that you really have not accepted to live with what you have set up for yourself. This also seems confirmed by the fact that not even the someone is now to be seen in the bed.

(Sorry I am not Tony but perhaps this will help you understand the dream.)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2015, 02:46:06 PM »
Trevoprovod - Were you in bed when the person slept in your bed? Or was the person unknown to you and simply used your bed?

Your bed suggests that someone or some aspect of you came close to you and left. But your descriptions are so short that it doesn't give us a lot of 'evidence' to go on.

Were you aware of being used?

Tony

trevoprovod

• View Profile
!
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2015, 05:20:54 PM »
I know her and I love that girl...I was not in bed,just she was there with my blankets on my bed and then she gone...

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2015, 10:09:09 AM »
Trevoprovod - Wow an interesting scene.

Don't forget, this is a dream - a magic mirror showing your feeling or perceptions at the time of the dream - so is not a prediction.

It could mean several things such as feeling of being anxious that she will suddenly leave you (which is often about being left when you were a child). It could also suggest that you sense that she is a very independent person, and are you okay with that? Or maybe it left you feeling uncertain about what she is doing in your life.

Try being in your dream in imagination, and try seeing what you felt while she was there and the different feeling when she had left.

Tony

trevoprovod

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2015, 06:56:39 PM »
well...
we are not together... :]]]]

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2015, 08:56:31 AM »
Trevoprovod - With that feedback the dream interpretation is made much clearer. It suggests that you felt intuitively that she would be leaving you - without apparently looking back.

Because there is much uncertainty in your dream I did an I Ching throw for you. The results were Hexagram 23.

To quote part of it - "The dark prevails, the lesser dominate the greater. Even those close may depart and be lost. Who or what is to be trusted? Only that which remains when all else falls away, just as the laws of nature survive the events they produce. Even so there is a great power of abiding and receptivity evident.

But because there are changing lines it goes to Hexagarm 33 - the essence of which is - "The hexagram suggests something creative and projective or expressive, meeting something immovable and resistant to change. Therefore it might be necessary to yield, or create a balancing of power through small adjustments to the situation. The bull-fighter always appears to retreat, yet is the victor. Recognise the difference of the opposing forces. Avoid confrontation. Rather move aside in a planned yielding.

Tony

trevoprovod

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2015, 09:55:11 AM »
we have never been together...

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2015, 11:06:32 AM »
Okay - Even more feedback. Every little helps.

Again your dream says that you feel that you will never be together. But dreams are reflections of what we feel. So the I Ching is still relevant - Who or what is to be trusted? Only that which remains when all else falls away, just as the laws of nature survive the events they produce. Even so there is a great power of abiding and receptivity evident.

Tony