Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Black Dog Attacks  (Read 4117 times)

Alane

• View Profile
Black Dog Attacks
« on: April 13, 2015, 02:29:17 AM »
Hi, Tony, I had such a strange dream that I wanted to post it.  In my dream, I am an observer, with another person/being I don't see but he talks to me.  A large, healthy black dog sank its' teeth into a little girl.  I saw no blood or girl nor struggle.  Next, the scene changed to a table where I was looking down at a man laying supine, eyes open, having a type of fork inserted into his nostrils.  The instrument changed to a long metal rod and was inserted full up into his brain.  Both sides of the nose were done this way.  The man didn't struggle.  I couldn't see who was performing the "operation.  The being next to me said that the reason the dog killed is because the man on the table made him the last of his kind.  He had committed an atrocity this way.  The scene changed and the "doctor" beings were gone.  The man on the table, now dead, fell like refuse into a veil of nothingness in space.  His soul was not cared about.  I found this disturbing.
So, that's it.  Very unusual dream for me!

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Black Dog Attacks
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2015, 10:59:11 AM »
Alane - This is a form of judgement - for the man was seen to be someone committing an atrocity. The punishment, which the man does not fight against, was destruction of his memories and his soul. I find your description interesting - fell like refuse into a veil of nothingness in space. If we put everything together it cannot have form, otherwise it would be something. Everything is often called God.

But my interest is because years ago while exploring my depths, I saw that a person can through denying the desire to live and the processes of life for a long time slowly sink into nothingness and be lost.

Your dream does not easily seem understandable to me - but I will do the best I can. The attack on the young girl I believe was an attack on yourself that felt as if it killed a part of you.

The man on the table is a representation of the attacker. You have or want to destroy any memory and even the idea of his existence from your memory. The voices and men talking are either your unconscious or your higher self expressing as it does in many dreams.

You feel distressed because you were revealing a great hurt in you and it probably has not been dissolved.

Tony