Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Grandfather  (Read 4959 times)

jacquiemayotte

• View Profile
Grandfather
« on: April 01, 2015, 07:12:43 PM »
I am with my grandmother in my grandparents house where I used to live with them years ago.(they brought me up) I am with my grandmother looking for my grandfather. We seem to be looking in one area of the village where we use to live and I can't find him. I think that he is dead. Then we decide to look in the other part of the village where we used to live. We are looking for him , hoping he is still alive.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Grandfather
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2015, 07:51:08 AM »
Jacquie - The main thrust of your dream is about looking for your grandfather. But having looked the evidence of your senses leaves you with the thought, "He is dead."

Yet you still keep looking, "Hoping he is still alive." Was the hope for him to be still flesh and blood, present as a strength and support? Obviously he is not flesh and blood but often we do hope otherwise.

Perhaps you can feel him, his strength and presence deep inside you as the strength and love he planted in you. It is not something you can hold on to in the way you held his hand, but it is there and with care you can nurture it into growth.

Tony

jacquiemayotte

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2015, 07:46:46 PM »
Hi Tony! That  really makes sense.
 I tend to talk to my grandfather , and look for his strength.
Feeling his presence inside me  is very important , because in real life  I live far away from my family, far away from Europe  and its culture. I' m finding myself having like  inner discussions with my grandfather.
 He helps me  understanding people  better , like some kind of inner wisdom I can refer to.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2015, 09:16:58 AM »
Fare well Jacquie.

Tony