Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: me and POV  (Read 3830 times)

IAmHolli

• View Profile
me and POV
« on: April 05, 2015, 06:31:14 AM »
Many years ago, I had a dream that has stuck with me.

The dream is from the point of view of someone else. I feel as though it is a man. I will use POV to represent him.

It was quite blurry and nearly silent. The only sounds to be heard were muffled. POV and i were outside an outdoor storage center. I stood by the gate while POV walked to me. I smiled and opened the gate, and POV walked ahead of me. Looking down the walk way, there was a "hall" formed by the storage garages. At the end of the "hall" was a field. You could hear birds chirping. Every step, the field became brighter and louder. It soon became blinding. POV turned to look at me, and i smiled, not a creepy smile, a warm, happy one. POV seemed nervous, but turned around and stepped on the grass. As he did so, everything qent white.

What was this about? Please help!

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: me and POV
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2015, 01:49:00 PM »
Holli - In attempting to try to explain your dream to you, you need to know some things about you. If you already know these things bear with me.

In life and sleep we have two powerful actions working in us. The first is our waking experience based on having a body, its limitations, vulnerabilities and a particular gender. Our second is the power that gave us life and continues to express as dreams, in our breathing and heartbeat – our life. This I have given the description as the Life Will.

While we sleep our conscious self is largely or totally unconscious, and while we sleep our voluntary muscles are paralysed – therefore another will or motivating force moves our body. So we have a Conscious Will, and what I will call a Life Will. The first one we have experience of as we can move our arm or speak in everyday activities; but the second will takes over when we sleep, and of course is still working away to keep us alive by making spontaneous movement in breathing, heartbeat, our gut.

This Life Will or motivator has been active for millions of years and we see it working all the time in animals. We are partly split in half because we are often opposed to what our Life Will in us wants. So the only way to express what is good for us is in dreams when our conscious will is largely passive or we are restricted by being tied down.

The important part on regard to your dream is that your personality, the You that you call yourself, with a name, is only a tiny thing. It is moved and tossed around by all manner of drives, ambitions, emotions, fears, temptations, worries, love and desire with its pains and hopes; it is something we take so seriously and get carried away into awful situations. Most of us are only aware of this tiny part of them and take it that the world we see through our sense if the 'real' world. But the Life Will or process of life that most of us are unaware of is enormous compared with our conscious self?

But dreams are constantly trying either to remove the misery many people live, or the misinformation that we take to be truth about our lives. Also because growth/change is a major force in our life, our inner life/dreams are trying to enlarge our awareness of who and what you are. And that in a nutshell is what your dream is about.

The man/POV is an image dreams use to express an aspect of you that you usually unaware of. (Remember the Life Will which acts all the time you are asleep and yet you are totally unconscious of it.) Well your Life will made an image of something working within you. The gate you opened is an opening to the more you have within you. It led you from your staring point of normal awareness of everyday experience through the hall of storage garages. The field was the beginning of the natural, the you that is beyond the programming of the exterior 'world'.

The birds were a deeper entrance to the natural within you - in fact the LIFE within you. It became brighter because you are becoming more aware of this new experience of you. When the grass was reached - the natural growth within you, you experienced enLIGHTenment.

But you still have to actually bring it consciousness in waking life. Dream images are like icons on a computer screen - you have to ‘click’ on your dream images to make them come alive. Thinking about them doesn’t work. You need to open yourself to the magic of them.

So I suggest you read the following - http://dreamhawk.com/interesting-people/animal-children/#Program - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/eat-eating/ - http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/lifes-little-secrets/

Tony