Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: puking upy liver  (Read 3857 times)

jrbrmommy913

• View Profile
puking upy liver
« on: April 20, 2015, 01:03:31 PM »
I dreampt that I hocked a loogie and chewed on it and when I spit it out there was a piece of my liver in it, which was revolting and lead to me puking up the rest of my liver. I tried to look up puking and internal organs separately which was in helpful. I'm not anxious about any health issues and I can't fathom what feelings I may be needing to purge myself of. This was weird, please help.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: puking upy liver
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2015, 09:11:29 AM »
JrbrMommy - When you dream of an object, such as your liver, it seldom refers to your actual liver - for dream images are almost always referring to something else. So being sick is not actually about vomiting but about your inner world activities. In this case it is about something you have been building up inside you that your being - the life process in you that keeps you alive - wants to clean out of your system. But your system is referring to the attitudes and emotions you have cooked up inside you.

The liver is the great factory and alchemist of your body. It stores, it transforms, it detoxifies, and in fact it has 500 functions that are vital to health.

If you imagine yourself back in the dream when you are puking up the rest of your liver, and play it over and over with the question - what the hell does this mean? And don't try to think what it can be, for if it works it will come by itself.

But you can try the following - - http://dreamhawk.com/body-and-mind/methods-of-awakening/#Voice

Tony