Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I dream that I was a bird and loved it! WTF???? !!! Refactoring In Process !!!  (Read 4585 times)

Chipman

• View Profile
!!! Refactoring Still need to be done, this part done by 1:52 PM @ Tuesday, April 21 2015:

Sorry- there were too many links in this post - See http://dreamhawk.com/forums/index.php?topic=529.0 where it says posts with links will be deleted.

So..... Read the title.. go on, I'll let you read it.. read it? Good. Well you're gonna need to know what it says in order to understand this load of awesome dream.

Before I begin, let me know if it's too big. I really wanna know, because I'm trying to get the best interpretation from this. But yeah, if it's too long, let me know and I will shorten it A LOT. Thanks.

-Intro:
A little bit about me:
I'm 15 years old, in July, I will be 16. I'm an artist, programmer, and just a really "normal" guy basically. I don't do drugs, In   fact I'm totally against them. I am home schooled. And don't have a entirely good habits. I do stay up late a bit (Mainly because of failure to ignore the TV while my brother is watching.) And am a pretty non-interesting guy overall.

-Begging:
So what happened was, and I still remember my daily actions (At least some/a lot of them.) and this was the most trippy dream I ever had. I will never forgot!
Okay, so what I was doing at around 1:00 PM-ish, I was listening to this : I : and just having some fun moving around through the different tracks. Now it gets interesting! at round 3-4:00 PM-ish, I was constantly listening to this :

(guess I got the ear worm that day :P) and a few other songs mainly this one. Now, you see, I listened to it THE WHOLE BLOODY TIME haha, like that was all I was listening to my whole life lol.

At like 6:9:00 I started watching Minecraft ASMR -  till I went to bed. Not sure if that gonna add into the grand total but it's there so you know! I also listened to these 2 together a bit as well.

So we advance in the day.. And come to the moment that I went to bed, it was around 10:00 PM-ish, and I was watching this guy called "skippy62able" basically what he does, is eat things that a person would not consider normal to eat. And throws up almost everything he eats lol. You can watch a bit of him here :  And I was watching 2-3 I believe, where he was eating a cactus.. yeah. And he put his hand in Hot Ice for short. And after that, I CONTINUED To listen to that song for I dunno.. maybe 20+ times.

And I had to sleep, because I KNEW that song was gonna take over my mind, so I needed to stop. I get to sleep and a whole new world of awesomeness spawns!

-Sleepy Time:
Alright. So I'm guessing you're ready to read on about the dream? Alrighty! get comfortable, get a snack if you need it, cause it's gonna be a long one!
So... I fell asleep, it was dark for a few minutes, it almost felt like I was going getting "transported" into a movie. lol as crazy as it seems, It felt like I was an actor, but that's a whole new store in and of it's self. So yeah. after getting "put" in the new world, It was getting "projected" like a movie, from my eyes, right onto a theater screen! It was soooooooo cool! I then saw this ... um... bird that looked SO familiar, that I could almost recall a past experience seeing one, but again I never watched or saw or heard of anything like that...

I looked like. UGH! I can just see it in my mind!!! I know I seen it somewhere!!! But I don't remember seeing it ANYWHERE! But anyways after that ramble you just witnessed with you're very eyes, let me continue. I looked like a parrot, but with an "Animated Movie" kind of effect, it was like overwhelming how I felt <3! I felt all warm and happy! I looked like a Macaw, but I was completely blue, with a black beak. quite big. with a few colored stripes I believe. It's quite hard to remember, even though I can remember this dream from almost TWO months! maybe One and a half.

So we move on, and I see "my self" although it's not really me (You will see here shortly.) And so, I was flying about a place that looked A LOT like this:

But it was like infinite land and trees everywhere. Again, can't explain it, can we all :)?

So "I" was flying too... West, and I was flying like maybe about, oh i don't know, about the speed any bird flies at. So I don't get to far for this to get to the peak of it's awesomeness.
I wake up .:IN The Dream:. and was in this like wooden cabin, and it looked like someone was living in it, but it had no signs of inhabitants. So I see a computer, and decide to go on YouTube and see whats crackin' ya know. So I came across a video entitled "Help Us You! Please." <--- This is the weirdest name for a video, and if any of you find something like this, I advise you never to view it. Okay? ---> So I clicked on it, and saw that it was about a bird that looked JUST LIKE the one in my sub-dream, and was I like :o and boy did I have the click on that.. So I watch the video and it's about a video of the bird. I wanna know what this means!!! Okay enough, so what the video was about was the fact that these birds (that were in the sub dream) and was about this species going extinct. So I was very sad at this point and did not like it.

Then in the midst of reading the comments I came across a user called "Bird" just that. nothing more, nothing less. And I decided to click on the user and see what this was all about. Was someone trolling me? was someone just using a name for some reason? dunno. The channel banner thingy was of the exact same thing, and the channel like user profile picture was of the same bird again. And the about section said exactly this. WORD_FOR_WORD: I am a bird, just a normal parrot and robin mix. And have the ability to speak. Please who ever reads this, come find me. I'm in a wood cabin, where a man is sleeping and will wake up soon. Please.. I need.. you... :And it was that.

So after reading that, I thought to my self: "Okay.. Hang on, I'm in a wood cabin.. I'm a person, I'm in a Wood Cabin!" plus "Could this be something I'm supposed to do??? naw.. can't be me! nope.." And I thought to me self again: "Wait a sec on here! I I'm in a wood house cabin thingy, and this 'About' part of a channel, says someone who was in a cabin was supposed to help this thing..". But.. That's not all folks. I thought to my self again: "Mk.. Crap. I must be this person.. I can't get away from what I saw on that channel. I must be it.. (sigh.)". Just then, I felt a little uneasy. Kind of like the feeling you get when you are worried something bad will happen? Yeah, that. I looked around the place, and saw some nice plants, some nice sofas and chairs, some windows. Only thing is that it had been snowing for a few "years" apparently. So the windows had some big buildup of snow in the windows. And it was getting around noon.

What was strange though was I had the Feeling of something being not right in my mind, so I looked around the place a bit, and saw.. A.. Door.. Leading to a basement type place. And in there I could here the sound of chirping. not just any old, birds in the morning kind. This sounded like whatever this was, was getting tortured. And sounded Extremely distressed, So I came running down and to my avail.. Found the.... (Do I need to say it? Exact.) thing that was in the sub dream.

I saw someone trying to put this like vial of like blue stuff in it, it then came to my mind that this whole thing was not trying to go "dead" extinct, but "being unable to talk anymore" extinct.
although it was obvious that it was some kind of poison, judging from the little wrapper the tube was in it said: "species harming poison equivalent to 10 flames" I was like "Dang bro, you really going to the extremes here?" And it was like this blue colored paste stuff, almost looked like tooth paste. And this point in my mind, I was saying: "NOOO I'M.. HIM.. !" My mind was spinning is circles thinking about this! I felt like In was some sort of hero or something lol! I nearly got too excited and woke my self up. Thank goodness that I forgot about that, and started to help the thing. So it the time I was trying to get that thing, and take out the person in there.

I soon successfully got it to safety and same with my self. I then began to go crazy. like the kind of crazy that you start to here things? Yeah, that as well. And I looked at.. It. And it looked at me. Now, might I point out that, when it looked at me. It felt like it was staring into my soul  :dummy" And it felt AWESOME! like it was my birthday or something and I was getting 1000s of presents or what ever. So then I felt like it was almost kind of "speaking" to me? I dunno how to explain it!

I got into a another story of the wooden place, and it had like 20 beds, in it. I guess it's where guests stayed the nights. I don't know. But that person came literally crashing down the door! I quickly hit him/her with a log, and him/her seems to be quite out for the night, if you know what I mean! I was looking into it's eyes again, and I felt a big wave of tiredness come up, I then quickly clocked out in a couple of seconds, no joke. I then had another sub dream.

You guys still here? Good, because this is almost done. Congrats for reading my obnoxiously long dream, but hey, I want you too know every thing I could possibly remember so I could get the best "Interpretation", but you don't have to do that, it's just here so you can read it and enjoy it haha.  :) Anyways...

So I'm asleep in the sub dream, and It was a few flashes of this thing.. Oh this thing!.. It looked like a movie again, but I saw that bird again... Ugh, I wanna stop saying that heh. But I was in a bed, sleeping. And I was. Okay, it was like a camera just rotating around me in the bed and this text box came up, also, Morgan Freeman came into the dream! Okay, not literally, but I heard him say: (While this cut scene thing was going on.) "Hello there Joe, I am Morgan Freeman, a man of greatness. I am here to give you a gift. A gift only you can receive from accepting, and once you accept, you can no long change this. So what I am here to ask of you, is if you will take the life you shall have with this Bird if you choose yes, you shall be with 'her' forever and all will be good. If you choose no, you can continue to do what ever you want, but you will not get this change ever again in you life. what have you?"

I was kinda on the side where I loved my life the way it was.. But then I was wondering really hard about what it would be like, if what Morgan said. I came to a halt for a sec, and thought really seriously. What could this mean? I thought to my self: "Wow! Just wow! That sounds splendid! But on the other hand, I really do like what I got so far in the real world..."
lol It was tough, but I was SO curious and chose 'Yes'. I then got transported into that that world I showed you in the first part. The MC Hunger Games map, but it was infinite like I said bla bla blaaa. So I was there, it was silent, I was floating in the air, and in a few seconds of being able to look around. The "Camera" shot out of me, and I saw my self, "Transforming" into the bird that thing was. I can't explain it. It was just weird. And after a few seconds of morphing, I then was what that thing was, Actually discard the idea of the birds head being tall. I know I said that, but now I remember that it was more round like a normal parrot. In fact I think it's coming back to me where this was from, but it's so faint I can bearly remember it. I'll post a picture of something if I got a dose of reality back :)

Only I was, I Think i was brown with colored stripes around, or maybe I was dark blue. I can't really remember that part very well. I do remember I was bigger than the other bird though.

So I was turned into that and all is good in the world. Well, in fact I became very happy, again dunno why, but I can tell you that it was a feeling of a new life was starting (Literally. Just keep reading.) I saw the thing, and It came up to meh, and I did the same, we did this like, kind of thing like a loopty-loop around like 2 or more times. And looked at each other, and It looked at me, and I the same. It was almost like we were in love? not literally, maybe, but no. We like put our heads together in like a love thingy and looked at each other, obviously I was bigger, So I looked down on "her" and she looked up on me. It's kinda hard to explain. And then she said: "That 8 cups really helped" I was like, and had an expression of
if being happy lol. And we flew off into the distance, and me waking up!

So you read it all though! Nice job, it was fairly long, but it was very awesome! Please let me know what you think! If you know anywhere that these could be from, PLEASE, LET ME KNOW! I would much love it! Thanks again!

Bai
    -Chipman
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 11:15:23 AM by Tony Crisp »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Chipman - You are so mixed up about what dreams are. In dreams you are or can be anything - for you are the creator.

It would tale too long to really write it all out for you - but to start with please read http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/questions-2/#Summing - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/the-magical-dream-machine/ - http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/questions-2/#Symbolism - http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/questions-2/#Code

Also you need to read  http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/brain-levels-and-dreams/

Because you have so many wrong beliefs of what dreams are, you are in danger of becoming slightly mad if you continue to think about your dreams the way you have.

Basically the dream is showing that a very beautiful and talented part of you/you brain/your amazing potential will die out unless you can accept that you are everything - or at least you have everything in you - as explained in some of the links.

Tony

Irina

Chipman

You have a huge potential it is your imagination. As you know if there is no imagination there is no creation and I say again you have it. When I read your dream  is as I read the story in which the main character is a bird.You are so beautifully described it. As  if you made me believe that this bird actually exists .
I do not know if you ever tried to write a story book or not ,try it just for fun I'm sure that with your imagination you can achieve great success in this area too.
It seems to me that your bird, it's like a kind of breath in and all your association and feelings about bird can serve you as your breath out for your future creation and expression.
In my point of view it is a Very beautiful and inspiring dream . :)