Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Physical and Verbal Submission?  (Read 4553 times)

Christine

• View Profile
Physical and Verbal Submission?
« on: April 18, 2015, 10:47:51 AM »
I am in a dark house or building.  I have an urgency to leave and before I do I look through some papers on a table.  I see a picture of a human child, like in a religious painting, rising to the heavens or falling from it, among grey clouds.  The child has darker skin than those in the religious paintings though.  I take the picture. fold it in half and hide it among some notebooks and sketchbooks which are blank.  I put them in my left arm to carry them.

Next I am on my knees, eyes closed, my mouth is open and someone pierces my tongue.  I see an image of my tongue with a large nail in it.  There is a knot at the bottom of the nail underneath my tongue.  A tall grey being, laughing, is holding a long grey metal jeweler's file and is filing the bottom and between my two top front teeth.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Physical and Verbal Submission?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2015, 01:48:58 PM »
Chris - Well you do have some challenging dreams.

I see that the first part of the dream about the dark house or building suggests that your experiences have led you to build dark and even depressive place that you are in a hurry to leave. But in doing so you are faced by a decision of going up or down. The child is a part of you that is still moved by nature within you, but needs your adult self to decide what it shall be - an up above the dark clouds or a fall back into them.

Unfortunately life is full of such decision, for we make them constantly as we go through the day.

The grey male is probably feelings that still haunt you from experiencing the dark building(s). The situations we are born into often have such buildings already in place and built for us. But we can tear them down and replace them but it has to be down over and over - though it gets easier the more you do it. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/example-15-life-changes/

The nail seems like a pain or difficulty in speaking about what you actually feel. The filing of the teeth I can only feel that is about dentistry - a warning that you will face difficulties if you really express the true Chris.

It is difficult to give advice, but maybe you can use this - http://dreamhawk.com/body-and-mind/methods-of-awakening/#Voice

Tony

Christine

• View Profile
Re: Physical and Verbal Submission?
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2015, 12:28:51 PM »
Thank you Tony!  Happy Spring!