Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Finding a meanig of lord Shiva in dream brought me here  (Read 4126 times)

Tony765

• View Profile
Finding a meanig of lord Shiva in dream brought me here
« on: April 18, 2015, 06:44:15 PM »
Hi my name is Tony, and i would like to please you to interpret my dream.

First. There is strange coincidence. My name is Tony 23 years old, and my father was Tony also. Hi died 8 years ago, and when i saw your profile picture i was shocked because my father was looking almost exactly same as you.

About a dream:

I frequently have a "flying dreams". Today i had half lucidity dream (i know there is no problem for me to flying in dreams so i do it, but there is no base idea - iam dreaming), so i just flying. In this dream i was in future.
  Completly strange place, all people, not just me, was flying. I was feeling strangeness, loneliness and suddenly i flight in to window in aprx. 3th floor of apartment house. There was a room. In farrest corner was smoothly and perfectly white  four headed statue there was only head of human size in that corner, not whole body. In the middle of the room was sitting Siva as a female. She was appear as normal blonde middle age woman with slim body except his arms. She had many arms.  She called me by mowing her hands to walk against her. When i was at her reach she start to hug me. Placed me to her chest as baby. She start talking about understanding of my life. She was talking there is pitty that situation about my father. (I had no chance to make some positive look from my father to me. My father always thing iam zero, and before i had some chance to change that he was die. While dying blame me i do not make all to save him (cancer of lung). So she talks about this and that makes me instantly to cry, but in short moment i stop crying because i feel huge amount of love and safeness. After short moment i walk away. She move her arms in some yogie style as good by. And the dream was continued ( flying ) then i woke up.

Pls do you have an idea what does it means. I never saw Shiva in dream before. I also do not pay attention to this kind of godness ever before. So it is strange. Strange dream, strange coincidence of name and profile picture.

Thank you for answer.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Finding a meanig of lord Shiva in dream brought me here
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2015, 09:15:29 AM »
Tony - This is an important and wonderful dream. I will try to answer it as well as I can. But first about Shiva - the gods in India are always shown as statues or pictures, but they are only representations of a great power and wonder that lives in you and around you. For the gods are everywhere.

So your meeting with the image and feeling the presence of a female Shiva is something special. In your dream you entered the third level of your multi level or dimensional being. You were in touch with aspects of Life that are very healing. So in fact when Shiva took you to her as a baby - She as a god can take any form - it was taking you back to that age and the tears were a release of the hurt you had experienced at that age. I think you will find that the feeling of being zero will fade.

The huge amount of love and safeness you felt was the real presence of Shiva. So hold onto the wonderful feeling and immerse yourself in it often. Let her hold you in Her arms like baby - for we are all babies when Shiva is with us.

The movements of goodbye were probably also a salute and blessing - for you are very blessed by this dream. 

Also your father, being dead, is now also in a blessed condition and will support you.

Tony