Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: One Dream/One Message  (Read 3865 times)

Christine

• View Profile
One Dream/One Message
« on: April 22, 2015, 01:03:02 PM »
A man sitting in a chair, facing to the right.  he has some sort of a khaki colored uniform? on, pants and matching shirt.  It might have been my fathers air force uniform...not dress clue but casual khaki.  Behind him a grey man who loudly and insistently says , "I want you to put him forth (or front?) as an example of the left hand washing the right."

In the next room I am walking and pacing around a table at which a few grey people are sitting.  I am not screaming, but sort of bellowing..." "you want me to dishonor the individual"  in front of the group or for the benefit of the group."  I am not sure about the words I said outside the quotes.  I am not happy about what I am being asked to do.  One of the people at the table says "If not, then you sue."

I woke up...the back to sleep..."someone took you upstairs, there is no light there."

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: One Dream/One Message
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2015, 11:06:08 AM »
Chris - Your dream arouses so many questions in me. For example what feelings or associations have you with your father in uniform? Also the left hand washing the right, washing suggests cleaning, and I wonder what his right hand needs cleaning for? Another question is who is the 'you' that was taken upstairs?

Apart from that the man sitting in the chair seems very static although his attention is on the outer world. But he is most likely your inner father. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/father-dad/#InnerFather

The grey man - another of your grey dream characters - See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/characters-or-people-in-dreams/ They seem to be appearing in your dreams often and might be worth giving them a name or definition. An example can mean - a person or way of behaving that is seen as a model that should be followed - or a punishment inflicted on someone as a warning to others; also :  an individual so punished.

I don't know which, but the left hand washing the right seems to suggest the support given to the main person for something that needed doing. But it is in your feelings something that is awful and is not what you want. Is there in fact a situation you have been asked to back that you really don't want and dislike being asked? Have you ever thought if suing someone?

The upstairs that has no light indicates that you have been introduced by you inner dream process to a different or wider view of the problem faced in the dream, but you have not woken up to the possibilities offered by greater insights. I wonder what would happen if you imagine climbing up to ' upstairs' and seeing what happens. It usually needs to be done several times. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/secrets-power-dreaming/

Tony