Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Fish Gill-like Flaps on Head  (Read 33903 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Fish Gill-like Flaps on Head
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2015, 03:42:51 PM »
Yes of course I was stepping in, in exactly the same way I stepped in a while ago and told Anna that if she didn't stop criticising Irina I would delete her membership.

And if you do not stop making this forum into some sort of contest I will do the same. The forum is about peoples dreams and not choosing sides.

Tony

IamClarity

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2015, 01:26:41 PM »
Yes of course I was stepping in, in exactly the same way I stepped in a while ago and told Anna that if she didn't stop criticising Irina I would delete her membership.

And if you do not stop making this forum into some sort of contest I will do the same. The forum is about peoples dreams and not choosing sides.

Tony
Hi Tony,

I truly was not instigating a competition.  It seems more likely that due to my perceptive skills I honed in on a problem that already exists here.  I simply cannot allow mistreatment of myself, here or elsewhere.  I do understand more clearly now, but being of humility and compassion should never mean that we allow ourselves to be walked on.

Clarity     

IamClarity

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2015, 05:56:07 PM »

Tony
Hi Tony,

I truly was not instigating a competition.  It seems more likely that due to my perceptive skills I honed in on a problem that already exists here.  I simply cannot allow mistreatment of myself, here or elsewhere.  I do understand more clearly now, but being of humility and compassion should never mean that we allow ourselves to be walked on.

Clarity     
In the interest of providing some clarity to any who may follow after, reading this thread, a key player in the exchange here has gone back and wiped clear tracks  of their involvement (deleted posts)...and, further, altered what contribution they left remaining.  This person, Anna, is apparently an assistant of some sort to Tony.  How or why he would choose her or allow her to remain providing advice to others when her integrity and behavior is questionable, begs an answer.  As I doubt a reasonable answer is forthcoming, this is a forum where, presently, I doubt whether or not I will remain.

Clarity
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 07:52:36 PM by IamClarity »

- anna -

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2015, 07:33:16 PM »
The world you see merely reflects your own internal frame of reference—the dominant ideas, wishes and emotions in your mind.

"Projection makes perception".

Anna :-)

« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 08:40:02 PM by - anna - »

IamClarity

« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2015, 07:43:52 PM »
The world you see merely reflects your own internal frame of reference—the dominant ideas, wishes and emotions in your mind.

"Projection makes perception".

Of course you would now say that, Dear Anna. 

Now that you have deleted roughly 1/4 of your posts both from this thread and the entire forum.

What transpired here was not in my imagination and evidence of your behavior even prior to my arrival and posting here is contained in the words of Tony himself.  Surely, I did not make up Tony's words for him...

« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 09:46:25 PM by IamClarity »

- anna -

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2015, 09:23:34 PM »

Tony and I let go of that past and now we are very dear friends and co-workers.

- anna -

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2015, 09:28:08 PM »
Posted by: IamClarity
« on: Today at 07:43:52 PM »
What transpired here was not in my imagination and evidence of your behavior even prior to my arrival and posting here is contained in the words of Tony himself.  Surely, I did not make up Tony's words for him...

And I do wonder why you would want to hold on to our past.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 09:31:52 PM by - anna - »

- anna -

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2015, 09:35:51 PM »

And this past

I “think” this is because he has been picking at his scalp.  It is like there are large gaping sores, which I “think” need stitches.  END.

IamClarity

« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2015, 09:38:32 PM »

You just do not stop do you, Anna? 

Because "you" ask, it is because earlier this day "you" made a post in the Greetings and Introduction Section, introducing yourself in a role with Tony, which you promptly deleted after I mentioned here in this thread that you were some sort of assistant to Tony.  You did identify yourself as being in such an association with him.

I am not sure what other past "you" are referring to...

But I do see that you show a little more of yourself each time...

« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 09:45:42 PM by IamClarity »

IamClarity

« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2015, 09:39:29 PM »

And this past

I “think” this is because he has been picking at his scalp.  It is like there are large gaping sores, which I “think” need stitches.  END.

Do you want to tell me what you imply/project by this, Anna?
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 09:51:34 PM by IamClarity »

IamClarity

« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2015, 09:41:31 PM »

And this past

Who now is trying to get a reaction out of who?  Oh, wait, you deleted that post, along with hundreds of others on this forum.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 09:44:49 PM by IamClarity »

IamClarity

« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2015, 09:54:58 PM »

You just do not stop do you, Anna? 

Because "you" ask, it is because earlier this day "you" made a post in the Greetings and Introduction Section, introducing yourself in a role with Tony, which you promptly deleted after I mentioned here in this thread that you were some sort of assistant to Tony.  You did identify yourself as being in such an association with him.

I am not sure what other past "you" are referring to...

But I do see that you show a little more of yourself each time...

I see you have re-posted your greeting, but I personally have no interest in reading it again.  I am not sure what your statement is, but you sure are turning the forum into quite a parade of yourself.

- anna -

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2015, 10:00:50 PM »

:)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

IamClarity

« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2015, 10:09:46 PM »

:)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)
Capturing it for posterity before it also gets deleted.

- anna -

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2015, 10:29:59 PM »
I like to thank you Clarity for "wrestling with me". It does take courage to go that path and I did learn a lot from it as well.  :)

http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/lifes-little-secrets/

Life’s simple secrets are that your being knows how to deal with the things you carry in you that have harmed you, creating despair, emotional darkness and even physical pain. The process of life in you is also part of the life on this planet. It can read the signs of change and will ready you if you let it.

We are a culture trained to need experts and to pay them; such experts are greatly needed, but our greatest expert is our amazing and wonderful process of life. To let it heal us it needs to be released from its years of restraint, of suppression, and being pushed into unconsciousness.

The simple secret is that inasmuch as we can allow our being to do its own thing occasionally – to move, cry, shake, discharge, laugh and cry or sing spontaneously – to that degree life in us keeps us balanced and healthy. Most ancient cultures had situations in which this was allowed.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 10:36:57 PM by - anna - »