Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Three Images  (Read 4974 times)

Christine

• View Profile
Three Images
« on: May 11, 2015, 04:05:27 AM »
A tall black and glass office building.

A white person and dressed in white leaning over and looking at a black circle marked on a white floor or ground.

A small wiggling dark grey worm or elongated seed.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 07:58:08 AM by Christine »

Christine

• View Profile
Re: Three Images
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2015, 08:22:56 AM »
The walnuts in a previous dream might refer to me needing to take selenium.  One of the trigger's of Hashimoto's Disease, which I have although it is technically "in remission" per blood labs, is selenium deficiency.  I recently stopped taking an extra dose, beyond what I take in a multi - vitamin, maybe I do need to add it back.

The worm or seed in this dream may or may not refer to Milk Thistle Seed which can also help detoxify my liver.  Somehow that is connected to the thyroid.  I took one pill the other day and it made me a bit dizzy.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2015, 09:35:23 AM »
Christine - The feeling I get from your dream images is that they depict the past, the present and the future.

The office building gives the feeling of your past. The white woman over the black circle is your present situation. It presents your conscious self investigating your unknown self - there is a lot to be known.

The worm/seed is about the future. It shows past fears or feelings becoming a seed that can grow and develop into new understanding.

So ask about your feelings about selenium and Mile Thistle seed using http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/incubating-dreams/

Tony

Christine

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2015, 11:17:50 AM »
Thanks Tony.  This does make sense to me.  I also think it has to do with letting go of black and white judgement of myself and others and embracing the grey.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2015, 09:38:04 AM »
A good addition to my own comments.

Tony