Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Friend  (Read 4224 times)

GINAH2013

• View Profile
Friend
« on: May 11, 2015, 03:10:18 PM »
Tony here I go again. I dreamt I was at a church yard where my friend attends. I was wearing one of my favorite dresses....peach in colour and I was looking beautiful. I was standing behind a pillar such that my friend couldn't see me, not that I was hiding from but I honestly thot that she could see me. I then got away from the pillar and she could see me. She was dressed in a white top and black skirt. She looked at me from head to toe. She greeted me quite dryly which took me a bit aback . Thot she'd be happy to see but was wrong. She then commented on how my hair looked nice and I thot that was strange for her to not comment on the dress. She then turned to walk into the toilet, but I didn't go in with her coz I didn't feel I needed to use it. I stopped at the door then woke up.

Thing is on Mother's Day I sent her a Mother's Day card wishing her well on the day thru whatsapp chat. She read my message but didn't respond. Then the next day I told her the message was from me coz I thot she prolly didn't have my number anymore and asked how she's doing.....again she read it and ignored. I feel my dream pointed to this. Me standing by the pillar thinking she could see me but she couldn't .....would be me texting her and thinking her silence was because she didn't know who it was.....then going back to the dream me moving away from the pillar is me texting her to let her know it's me in reality. I think her greeting me coldly and commenting on only my hair....I should think it's her actually reading my texts prolly appreciating the gesture but not too keen on reciprocating. I was wondering what her going to the toilet would mean...is she dealing with personal issues in her life she doesn't want to have anything to do with me or is her going to the toilet her wanting to get rid of me. Please let me know if I'm in the right direction. I'm trying to learn about dream symbols....am I in the right direction in my thot process. Tks for your help:)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Friend
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2015, 09:54:56 AM »
Ginah - Yes, your dream was reflecting what you were feeling, but it might not be an accurate picture if what you friend was feeling.

We tend to take things personally - and that might be true - but there might be other reasons. For example when someone is deeply depressed or emotionally hurt they tend to shut down, can't speak or react warmly.

So I think if possible you should keep in mind yourself feeling beautiful in the peach dress and ask her if she is okay. Don't do it in a confrontational way; but if it turns out to be about you, ask her as a friend what she feels you had done to upset her.

Tony

GINAH2013

• View Profile
Re: Friend
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2015, 06:20:21 PM »
I will surely keep in mind what you've noted and reach out to my friend as I am worried about her. Tk you:)