Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Murder  (Read 5548 times)

Midlander

• View Profile
Murder
« on: July 25, 2011, 10:50:00 PM »
Hi Tony!
After a period of fruitful and positive dreams, last night brought a disturbing one! I was being attacked by a man who was set on killing me. He had a knife and cut along my jawline and then stabbed me in the neck. I woke at that point.
(I'm not sure whether I associated the man in the dream with someone who has been giving unwanted attention - a bit of cyberstalking - of late or that's something I associated it with afterwards).

It felt 'out of the blue' but is unlikely to be so, I know!

Thanks!

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Murder
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 01:00:50 PM »
Midlander – I feel it is about being opened up – literally cut open.

You said that you have been in a more relaxed condition lately, and that is exactly the time when new things can emerge.

The stab to the neck is probably something that feels like an attack. The throat is a very vulnerable area and also links with self expression – so being influenced by vulnerable feelings. What did you feel in the dream about it, as that can be a vital clue?

Do you have any neck tension or other feelings in that area? For instance if you are holding back from expressing what you feel it can create a blockage in the throat.

Have you tried http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-in-your-dream/

Tony

Midlander

• View Profile
Re: Murder
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 11:29:44 AM »
Thanks Tony - that makes sense as I am going through a significant amount of change. In the dream I really thought I was going to die; I was fighting for my life.  In this job I am continually 'biting my tongue' and being careful what I say to whom, as I know I'll have to pick up any pieces from tantrums and fallouts! I'm tired of it!
I'm not convinced my concerns about this colleague stalking me have been taken really seriously, either.
In terms of physical stuff, I'm asthmatic and the whole respiratory area is an ongoing issue but not throat specifically.......
I'll have a look at the link, thanks!