Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The Leopard, the Shotgun, & the Cheering Crowd  (Read 4165 times)

Crowz

• View Profile
The Leopard, the Shotgun, & the Cheering Crowd
« on: May 12, 2015, 05:21:00 PM »
I am in this room w/ two other people. I see a leopard cub. I'm excited and decide to take a picture with my smartphone. My smartphone's camera catches behind me the image of the Leopard mother watching me. I feel instant fear. I tell the other two people softly. They both agree that I should exit the room slowly and grab a gun from another room. I leave fearing for their safety.

I go to the other room's closet and retrieve a shotgun. I load it. I walk back into the room to discover nothing is as it seemed. The room has now turned into a stadium with a cheering crowd. The shotgun seems useless to me.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: The Leopard, the Shotgun, & the Cheering Crowd
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2015, 11:24:27 AM »
Crowz - This is a dream with a message. But part of the message is that you needed information about what dreams are and how to understand them. For example whenever we dream its images are not like real life, because a dream is nothing like outer life where things could hurt you, but is an image like on a cinema screen that even if a gun is pointed at you and fired it can do no damage – except if you run in fear. So all the things that scare you are simply your own fears projected onto the screen of your sleeping mind. Please read http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/questions-2/#Summing to gain an insight into your dreams.

You cannot be hurt in your dream, so the shotgun is representing your fear of being hurt - by a mother - your mother - just a suggestion

Your camera on your smartphone in a dream represents the capturing of a memory that can be played back and shown to others. But a smartphone is more than that because it is something you carry with you as an aid to extend your own human abilities to contact people, to work and feel you can reach out all over the world.

So it is quite a dream, and shows your beginnings to become aware of a much wider world.

Example: Then the landscape changes. There are trees, plants and animals in brilliant colour. I wonder what this means, and the landscape begins to spin until the colours blend and shimmer. Suddenly my body seems to open to them, as if they are spinning inside of me, and with a most glorious feeling, a sensation of vibrating energy pours up my trunk to my head. With this comes realisation. I see how stupid I have been in my brown, anxious existence, how much life I have held back. The animals and plants are the different forces in my being that blend into energy and awareness. I feel I am capable of doing almost anything, like loving, writing a song, painting, telepathy, or speaking with the dead. This sparkling vibrating energy is life itself and can, if I learn to work with it, grow into any ability or direction I choose. I wake with a wonderful sense of my possibilities. Jon.

Tony
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 11:27:05 AM by Tony Crisp »